Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

With all the attention on Wisconsin, did anyone else notice that Idaho also killed collective bargaining today?

Well the American Dream officially died today. Republicans bitch all the time, use everything they can to get bills past. They do what republicans do best, break the law to get what they want. We compromised, we had bi-partisan meetings trying to bring you to the table.

Republicans just don't care. You assholes don't want to compromise, you just jammed your radical anti-american agenda. Wisconsin and America are against you. You just dug your grave in 2012.

You compromised? When the heck did you do that?

Union officials agreed to the budget concessions a while back. Collective bargaining issues were the one sticking point.

As I said earlier, there is a lesson or two to be learned here. I imagine that unions will be much less willing to compromise in the future and much more likely to go to the full strike option.

Well the American Dream officially died today. Republicans bitch all the time, use everything they can to get bills past. They do what republicans do best, break the law to get what they want. We compromised, we had bi-partisan meetings trying to bring you to the table.

Republicans just don't care. You assholes don't want to compromise, you just jammed your radical anti-american agenda. Wisconsin and America are against you. You just dug your grave in 2012.

Obamacare?

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol:

For some reason, I am sure he does think that forcing bad legislation through by bribing members of his own party was compromise.

I, however, am not weighed down by such delusional ideas.

Gameover-web-final.jpg

Well, at least we can all now see that you have no meaningful response. Why don't you just admit that you are "proud" because you want to control people's lives, and you feel like the Wisconsin legislature did that for you. By them supporting the position you chose to support, you feel like you've accomplished your goal of controlling what these teachers do regarding things that have absolutely nothing to do with you and have absolutely no effect on you.

Definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

The road of education...and Union/Gubmint partnership in mediocrity has just hit a washed-out bridge...

What to do...what to do...
What to do, Brother?

Put the following corrupt bastards on the list. The NEA:
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxiRXqH_hQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Are you from Wisconsin?

Nope.

I'm not from New York either, but I have an opinion about 9/11.

That can only mean that you believe in some sort of conspiracy theory.....

And so you know I'm a New Yorker and I also have my opinions about people who have conspiracy theories....about 911

My theory is that muslim animals flew planes into the Twin Towers, and muslims should be kept out of the US by any means necessary.

Union officials agreed to the budget concessions a while back. Collective bargaining issues were the one sticking point.

As I said earlier, there is a lesson or two to be learned here. I imagine that unions will be much less willing to compromise in the future and much more likely to go to the full strike option.

Good let them be stick in the mud. Public Unions have lost their luster...Taxpayers are tired for paying for Failure.

Republicans just don't care. You assholes don't want to compromise, you just jammed your radical anti-american agenda.

Just like the way ObamaCare went down, huh.

The road of education...and Union/Gubmint partnership in mediocrity has just hit a washed-out bridge...

What to do...what to do...
What to do, Brother?

Put the following corrupt bastards on the list. The NEA:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxiRXqH_hQ"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxiRXqH_hQ[/ame]

Yep. This is ONE Corporation that needs to go...you know? Big Labour?

Seriously........What it is about is helping to set a precedence nationwide. That the union strangleholds on states, their members, and the taxpayers is coming to an end. One state at a time.

And it's long overdue.

You tax and spend, big government liberals just hate that shit.......Too fuckin' bad!

First of all, I'm not a liberal. Second, it DOESN'T set a precedent nationwide. It has nothing to do with the rest of the nation. This is about Wisconsin and Wisconsin alone. But you supposed conservatives can't grasp that.

Seriously........What it is about is helping to set a precedence nationwide. That the union strangleholds on states, their members, and the taxpayers is coming to an end. One state at a time.

And it's long overdue.

You tax and spend, big government liberals just hate that shit.......Too fuckin' bad!

First of all, I'm not a liberal. Second, it DOESN'T set a precedent nationwide. It has nothing to do with the rest of the nation. This is about Wisconsin and Wisconsin alone. But you supposed conservatives can't grasp that.

Ah! But other States are following suit...what was that about precident?

Good let them be stick in the mud. Public Unions have lost their luster...Taxpayers are tired for paying for Failure.

I'm going to be really interested to see what happens when teachers are no longer a viable scapegoat for lousy parenting and inept administration.

And for the folks cheering this: these things happen in cycles. Come the next time that the Democrats are in power, will you support them acting on the "will of the people" in a similar manner?

Mark my words, this plays out like the Patriot Act. The same folks cheering today will be crying "Oh Shit!" when they realize the other party just picked up a new tool once they're in power.

We won.

Gameover-web-final.jpg

You haven't won shit. You will lose. You will lose this battle, you will lose in 2012, 2014, and 2016.
Care to make a friendly wager?

And it's long overdue.

I don't know if I'd say it sets precedent, but I think it does encourage those who want more fiscal restraint to be bolder in their proposals nationwide when they see examples of it succeeding elsewhere.

If you aren't already watching MSNBC right now, you really should be. Michael Moore is on the verge of tears.

Really so being proud of what another state in the US did, is no different than being proud of what another country did?

Clearly another person who does not under stand a federal Republic, or our system of Dual Sovereignty.

I understand it perfectly. That's why I understand this is ENTIRELY A STATE MATTER AND NOT A MATTER FOR THE REST OF THE COUNTRY!

If some guy from WI goes off to the Olympics, REPRESENTING THE COUNTRY, and wins a gold medal, then it makes sense to be proud of him. He's representing the country, it has to do with you. But what the state of WI does in their own legislature, and between their own citizens and government, has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU unless you are from WI.

This reminds me alot of when Arnold was first running for Gov. of California. People all over the country were chiming in with "I hope he wins/I hope he loses." What concern is it to you how WI runs their state? If you truly respected their sovereignty the you would not want to be a part of what is entirely an internal matter for them. Obviously there are alot of people here who don't respect the sovereignty of the states in their individual capacity. And sadly, they call themselves conservatives no less. With conservatives like you, who needs Democrats?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back