Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

So you are proud they voted to take away the rights of the AMERICAN WORKER?

When did that happen? Did I miss something? I'm an American worker and I'm pretty sure nothing has been taken away from me today.

She thinks Mediocrity...and getting paid for failure at taxpayer expense is somehow Okee Doakee...

Yeah since when is 27% a majority? Thats the percentage of people in the new bloomberg poll don't favor unions. But hey what the hell you guys are just too desperate. Besides wasn't the whole thing about the budget? Well I guess I was right. All about union busting. Typical republicans.

Relax.

These things happen in cycles. So unions are down today because people forgot why unions came to exist in the first place. This isn't that surprising as unions are traditionally weak when the economy is bad and the workers are easily replaced.

Here soon a lot of folks cheering this are likely to see just how unions impacted their lives. If the unions made a positive impact, they'll come back. If not, then they deserved to go.

Teachers have been scapegoats for a while. Let folks see if they're right. I guarantee though, while administrators make 6 figures a year and parents refuse to participate in their child's education, things won't get better. Folks are about to see that tenure, unions, and teachers weren't the problem after all. Let's see what happens next.

When did that happen? Did I miss something? I'm an American worker and I'm pretty sure nothing has been taken away from me today.

She thinks Mediocrity...and getting paid for failure at taxpayer expense is somehow Okee Doakee...

Do you believe in giving tax break to the top 1% and corporations? Isn't that rewarding failure?

You do realize the people in Wisconsin are American workers? Taking away collective bargaining, is taking away a right they have had for a very long time.

You do realize the people in Wisconsin are American workers? Taking away collective bargaining, is taking away a right they have had for a very long time.

It's not a right, it's a privilege and one that has spun out of control to the detriment of the every day tax paying citizen of the state.

YOu are proud that they broke laws to have their vote?
what law was broken?

NONE
They have Open Meeting laws there. Rep Taylor made it very clear in the video they could not proceed, the republicans chose not to listen. That is real democracy there, you should be proud.

That's assuming Taylor's interpretation is correct. Since neither you nor I are experts on Wisconsin legislative law, we don't really know that at the moment, do we.

I am proud that they have taken away the teachers "right" to extort money from Wisconsin tax payers.

Weren't you dead set against contractually obligated bonuses to employees of businesses that received TARP funds?

And so are the REST of us (by Obama's last count 57 States)...are AMERICAN WORKERS that he loathes...Because we aren't UNION...Private Sector is being destroyed...by Obama, By Unions...and you are worried that Union workers lose their jobs?

Guess what? Private sector goes down? Public Sector Unions go down...NO ONE has a JOB to pay their opulant salaries via extorted Taxes

Now imagine that?

You really cannot be this stupid, are you?

Last edited:

Do you believe in giving tax break to the top 1% and corporations? Isn't that rewarding failure?

The top 1% of wage earners are failures? What the fuck are you smoking?

Collective bargaining stripped from unions!

Woo! Hoo!

We're #1! We're #1! We're #1!

American-Flag-Wall-Art.jpg

You people cheering this are pathetic.

Forum List

Back