Wisconsin GOP: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our ‘Priority"

In the most barbaric cultures, maybe the women felt they were being victimized when the more civilized took over and stopped the practice of sacrificing new borns. Surely the women of India felt the British had declared war on their gender when the practice of suttee was banned.

We have learned that babies in the womb have developed nerve receptors by 20 weeks and can feel pain. The liberal answer is "We don't care".

Babies feel pain much earlier than that. If they won't - there wont be fetal anesthesia for fetal surgeries

What gets me is liberals demand a convicted killer be ececuted painlessly, but think it's okay to chop a baby up feeling everything. How compassionate.

Most abortions take place before 9 weeks. A 9 week old fetus does not feel pain.

that's a bull. everybody also" knew" that older babies "do not feel pain" until they started to do fetal surgeries and discovered , surprise, surprise, that fetuses in second trimester DO feel pain and need to be anesthetized. Gosh, it also used to be though that NEONATES do not feel pain and therefore can be intubated without anesthesia - and not very long ago - in the mid-90s

All fetuses feel pain - since the early embryological differentiation.

It is just very inconvenient for pro=aborts to admit that

So you'd support abortion if the fetuses were anesthetized first?

lol, you're lying.

Most abortions take place before 9 weeks. A 9 week old fetus does not feel pain.

that's a bull. everybody also" knew" that older babies "do not feel pain" until they started to do fetal surgeries and discovered , surprise, surprise, that fetuses in second trimester DO feel pain and need to be anesthetized. Gosh, it also used to be though that NEONATES do not feel pain and therefore can be intubated without anesthesia - and not very long ago - in the mid-90s

All fetuses feel pain - since the early embryological differentiation.

It is just very inconvenient for pro=aborts to admit that

So you'd support abortion if the fetuses were anesthetized first?

lol, you're lying.

straw-man.jpg

In the most barbaric cultures, maybe the women felt they were being victimized when the more civilized took over and stopped the practice of sacrificing new borns. Surely the women of India felt the British had declared war on their gender when the practice of suttee was banned.

We have learned that babies in the womb have developed nerve receptors by 20 weeks and can feel pain. The liberal answer is "We don't care".

Babies feel pain much earlier than that. If they won't - there wont be fetal anesthesia for fetal surgeries

You're right! They can feel pain at 9 weeks.

Fetal pain is a controversial issue that must be addressed and considered during every fetal
intervention. As the concept of “pain” is itself a subjective phenomenon, fetal pain is more
accurately defined as the ability of the fetus to mount a stress response to noxious stimuli.
The fetal hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis develops early in gestation. By 16 weeks
gestation, the fetus is able to mount a “central sparing response” and is able to mount a rapid
norepinephrine response by 18 weeks. Slower cortisol and beta-endorphin responses are
demonstrated by 20 weeks. Neuroanatomic development also occurs early in gestation. Touch
and pain sensation are among the first functional entities to develop. By 7 weeks gestation
nociceptors appear around the mouth and by 20 weeks are distributed throughout the entire body

http://www.pedsanesthesia.org/meetings/2003jspa/pdfs/manuscript2.pdf

I'm waiting for you to acknowledge you were wrong about Georgia law.

You won't get one because I'm not. It mirrors the 2004 Act. You can go fuck yourself, Carbine.

What is the point of denying irrefutable fact? Is that a cult thing? Is that part of the code of you rightwing inmates here? Have you absolutely no integrity?

Kill a one month along pregnant woman in Georgia and you will not get charged with 2 murders in Georgia. Period. Case closed.

The term "quick" is undefined. That's all I have to say on the subject. Is rejecting the practice of refuting an argument with an argument a cult thing? Is that some kind of code amongst King Barry and the Idiots of the Sickle and Hammer table?

You point out piddly technicalities that do not exist. Quick can be defined anywhere from 1 month to full term. Trying to circumvent the death of a child like you do, its sickening.

You won't get one because I'm not. It mirrors the 2004 Act. You can go fuck yourself, Carbine.

What is the point of denying irrefutable fact? Is that a cult thing? Is that part of the code of you rightwing inmates here? Have you absolutely no integrity?

Kill a one month along pregnant woman in Georgia and you will not get charged with 2 murders in Georgia. Period. Case closed.

The term "quick" is undefined. That's all I have to say on the subject. Is rejecting the practice of refuting an argument with an argument a cult thing? Is that some kind of code amongst King Barry and the Idiots of the Sickle and Hammer table?

You point out piddly technicalities that do not exist. Quick can be defined anywhere from 1 month to full term. Trying to circumvent the death of a child like you do, its sickening.

This is what the baby killing bloc does. The science doesn't support them...they tried for a long time to make it all about the "science" of reproduction/sexuality and the "health" of women and children.

That no longer works. So they are creating new concepts, and applying new definitions to, as you said, "circumvent", reality.

It's no longer about whether or not the babies are human...it's "personhood".

It's no longer about the health of the woman...it's about "choice".

It's no longer about education...it's about "protecting" women from ownership of their "choice".

It's just the same old, same old. Excuses and weird rationalizations for exploiting and killing those who are weaker, poorer, and more vulnerable than another group.

In this case...it's poor women and their offspring.

They certainly don't want her to make an EDUCATED choice, or make a choice based on SCIENCE...or they'd approve the ultrasound requirement.

Which would educate women about the procedure, would reduce the number of "mistakes" made by clinicians, and make abortion safer.

They'll have to think up a new concept to offset that.

I proved that other idiot wrong. You sticking your fat government funded leech-ass nose into the mix doesn't change that.

You don't seem to understand the meaning of the word "prove" any better than you understand the words "quick", "force", "choice", or "human".

I blame our public school system...and specifically our teachers.

Forum List

Back