Wisconsin GOP: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our ‘Priority"

When I'm studying for a bar exam, it helps if I do, you dolt. Have codes from all 50 states stored on my hard drive, and I update them each legislative session. So, I know plenty.

Check it. And do your research, oh mouthy one.

Ga. Code Ann. § 16-5-80 defines feticide. A person commits the offense of feticide if he or she willfully kills an unborn child so far developed as to be ordinarily called "quick" by causing any injury to the mother of such child. The penalty for feticide is imprisonment for life.

Ga. Code Ann. § 40-6-393.1 defines vehicular feticide and provides for penalties.

Ga. Code Ann. § 52-7-12.3 defines the term "unborn child" to mean a member of the species Homo sapiens at any stage of development who is carried in the womb. The law defines feticide by watercraft in the first and second degrees and provides for penalties.

God help us if someone like you could ever be a lawyer.

Your own link, which is the same as mine btw, proves that only in certain cases can a person who kills a pregnant woman be charged with feticide:

A person commits the offense of feticide if he or she willfully kills an unborn child so far developed as to be ordinarily called "quick"

Do you know what that means?

"Quick" means about 4 months.

Thereabouts. Which means that 3,2,1 month old fetuses are not included in the GA feticide law.

That was my point.

Quick is whenever a woman can feel movement.

I started feeling a couple of my kids at about 8 weeks.

And a couple of them, I didn't feel until I was into my third month.

For some women, it's later.

It's completely subjective and depends on how sensitive the mother's abdomen is.

I'm waiting for you to acknowledge you were wrong about Georgia law.

It was YOU who was wrong :eek:

READ:

First, Georgia law specifically addresses the killing of a unborn child. O.C.G.A. § 16-5-80. Feticide - "(a) A person commits the offense of feticide if he willfully kills an unborn child so far developed as to be ordinarily called "quick" by any injury to the mother of such child, which would be murder if it resulted in the death of such mother."

So what is "quick"? In the case of State v. Newsome (1987), the victim was one of several people in a club during a robbery. She was shot in the abdomen and the child died, although the mother lived. The mother stated that she could feel the child moving within her prior to the shooting. The court held "Georgia case law adopted common law understanding of "quick", medical and lay testimony at trial indicated mother of unborn child in question was far enough along in pregnancy for fetus to be "quick", and mother herself testified that she had felt and recognized unborn child move in her prior to its destruction." It is not necessarily "viability" that is the determining issue, because viability is the point at which the baby can sustain life on it’s own. (Now that is curious too, because frankly a two-month old baby can’t sustain life on their own without parental care!)

Killing an Unborn Child is Feticide - Houston County District Attorney - Houston County District Attorney

Quick is a SUBJECTIVE timing by a woman and upon necessity can be proven at a very early stage - both by the woman herself ( if she is alive)or by other witnesses, including doctors.
There is no such term in a medical professional dictionary.
a baby is moving inside the womb from a very early stage - it is actually "swimming" first.

Last edited:
We saw Dr. Gosnell and what not being regulated does...the house of frikken horrors with dead babies..

but hey, don't ask medical procedure be used on a woman before a abortion

Do you honestly think that Gosnell would have been giving ultrasounds in accordance with this law and magically his clinic would have become safe, up to standards, and legal?

You people want to make all abortion illegal. Why are you pretending otherwise?

The left is good at getting their supporters riled up. They could just as easily educate them on the truth. If women understand that a thorough exam is in their best interest prior to an abortion or any other procedure, they would insist that the doctor do that. They would be informed patients and less likely to fall victim to some quack.

By the way, I find it almost hysterical how you say that regulations won't stop anyone from magically doing the right thing, yet the left continues to call for more regulation on businesses and guns. And they don't buy the fact that criminals or any dishonest person won't be affected by them.

Of course, the biggest difference is that the left will find a way to enforce really unfair laws against their enemies, while seedy abortion doctors won't be bothered.

They only want regulations on things that improve life.

They don't want regulations on things that destroy it, or limit freedom.

But our laws do, and here, the right to an abortion is constitutionally protected. Under our federal law, the fetus possesses virtually no personhood rights.

Were you not aware of the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004? Guess the law trumps you on that one. The law acknowledges that fetuses are "children" and therefore have rights.

You won't get one because I'm not. It mirrors the 2004 Act. You can go fuck yourself, Carbine.

why not ask your grand parents about the cowardly Yanks?

Why?

Because she knows the answer, Without the Yanks protecting Aussie land during world war II, noomi would be serving some Japanese man as a serving wench or a comfort girl.

if truth be known I have a ton of respect for the soldiers and people of her grandparents generation.

they had mettle and courage and were decent fellows.

It's the dumb fucks of her libtard generation that gets my blood boiling.

I'll also bet that if you go to Oz the people there are pretty decent and not as fucking stupid as her.

In all honesty, I don't believe she is representative of the general population. I sure as hell hope not.

She is young and stupid. Hopefully, someday, she comes to her senses. I'm not holding my breath until that happens however.

What gets me is liberals demand a convicted killer be ececuted painlessly, but think it's okay to chop a baby up feeling everything. How compassionate.

Most abortions take place before 9 weeks. A 9 week old fetus does not feel pain.

You know that, how?

Funny how some women commenting on abortion have not had an abortion themselves. My grandmother told me horror stories of college age women at the University of Georgia where she worked, coming to her after having one, they all were shaken to the core. Killing a child in the womb is horrifying, it is barbarous, and it should never happen unless it is absolutely necessary!

What gets me is liberals demand a convicted killer be ececuted painlessly, but think it's okay to chop a baby up feeling everything. How compassionate.

Most abortions take place before 9 weeks. A 9 week old fetus does not feel pain.

You know that, how?

Cuz that's what PP says!

And everybody knows, they tell the truth. Even though they don't keep records, and have been busted time, and time, and time, and time again, fudging the facts...

that's a bull. everybody also" knew" that older babies "do not feel pain" until they started to do fetal surgeries and discovered , surprise, surprise, that fetuses in second trimester DO feel pain and need to be anesthetized. Gosh, it also used to be though that NEONATES do not feel pain and therefore can be intubated without anesthesia - and not very long ago - in the mid-90s

All fetuses feel pain - since the early embryological differentiation.

It is just very inconvenient for pro=aborts to admit that

Last edited:
Were you not aware of the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004? Guess the law trumps you on that one. The law acknowledges that fetuses are "children" and therefore have rights.

You won't get one because I'm not. It mirrors the 2004 Act. You can go fuck yourself, Carbine.

What is the point of denying irrefutable fact? Is that a cult thing? Is that part of the code of you rightwing inmates here? Have you absolutely no integrity?

Kill a one month along pregnant woman in Georgia and you will not get charged with 2 murders in Georgia. Period. Case closed.

In the most barbaric cultures, maybe the women felt they were being victimized when the more civilized took over and stopped the practice of sacrificing new borns. Surely the women of India felt the British had declared war on their gender when the practice of suttee was banned.

We have learned that babies in the womb have developed nerve receptors by 20 weeks and can feel pain. The liberal answer is "We don't care".

In the most barbaric cultures, maybe the women felt they were being victimized when the more civilized took over and stopped the practice of sacrificing new borns. Surely the women of India felt the British had declared war on their gender when the practice of suttee was banned.

We have learned that babies in the womb have developed nerve receptors by 20 weeks and can feel pain. The liberal answer is "We don't care".

Why are you pretending you would support later term abortion if it were made 'painless' to your satisfaction?

Forum List

Back