Arrest obama, ben rhodes and valerie jarret

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
...for acting as agents for iran - a terrorist shithole state responsible for most of the terrorism, war and violence in the mideast. khameini, nasrallah, assad and the iranian regime are animal asshole pieces of shit, who should all be put to a most painful death for their crimes against humanity, but learning the scope of how obama and his fuck-awful, criminal administration acted as nothing more than iranian agents is an obscene outrage. They must be punished for their crimes against America as soon as obama leaves office, and i am hopeful that whoever becomes president takes a much harder line with the iranian filth.

Why Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei Is Supremely Confident

...for acting as agents for iran - a terrorist shithole state responsible for most of the terrorism, war and violence in the mideast. khameini, nasrallah, assad and the iranian regime are animal asshole pieces of shit, who should all be put to a most painful death for their crimes against humanity, but learning the scope of how obama and his fuck-awful, criminal administration acted as nothing more than iranian agents is an obscene outrage. They must be punished for their crimes against America as soon as obama leaves office, and i am hopeful that whoever becomes president takes a much harder line with the iranian filth.

I do not believe that Obama is going to leave office. I have been telling you all this for close to four years now. I have never believed he would leave office. Not from the day he was sworn in as President of the United States. I hope that he will leave office when his term is finished, but don't believe that he will.

This is not a political comment but rather an observation due to the fact that America is under the judgment of God.

Last edited:
I have to apologize to the board concerning some earlier comments I made (some time ago) concerning Donald Trump. There was much excitement about Trump during the RNC debates and I let my hopes of a better future and a new president push back what I already knew in my heart could not be possible. I considered that perhaps God would give America more time to repent and permit another election but the truth is I should not have considered it and therein I was wrong. I am sorry and repent for having misled others to believe that I believed there was such a hope. I did repent to the LORD of this but believe I owe you all an apology as well and ask for your forgiveness.

I l

I do not believe that Obama is going to leave office. I have been telling you all this for close to four years now. I have never believed he would leave office. Not from the day he was sworn in as President of the United States. I hope that he will leave office when his term is finished, but don't believe that he will.

This is not a political comment but rather an observation due to the fact that America is under the judgment of God.
"I do not believe that Obama is going to leave office".....:cuckoo:

I l

"I do not believe that Obama is going to leave office".....:cuckoo:

I don't. But I do consider that TheGreatGatsby blogger may be right and I hope that he is.

• Banned

The government will literally have to kill me to keep me from removing that fucking piece of shit if he tries to stay ten minutes longer than his term legally allows. There is no way on earth I will allow it.

Forum List

Back