Wipe Israel Off The Map!!

images

Do you masterbate to that fake Map >
Boyfriend at the mosque gave the bullshit map to you on Friday?

Actually, that map is geographically correct.

It shows Palestine's and Israel's international borders.

Actually, that map is geographically correct.

It shows Palestine's and Israel's international borders.
About time!!

Indeed, everything inside Palestine's international borders is marked Palestine.

Everything inside Israel's international borders is marked Israel.

images
That settles the matter then. Looks like Isreal will have to move to Florida and create a Gaza-like strip around Boca. Lotsa good restaurants there. And no Ayrabs.

Can someone remind Tinnie how long Israel has been a country for ?

64 years in the modern world.
About 3000 years since David made Jerusalem his capital.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

64 years and that's it you moron.

Excuse me, but there was a big celebration in Jerusalem to celebrate its 3000th anniversary since it was founded by King David, just a couple of years ago. And there's no reason to name-call. Might I remind you that Jerusalem in mentioned 700x in the Tanakh, and 0x in the Koran.

64 years in the modern world.
About 3000 years since David made Jerusalem his capital.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

64 years and that's it you moron.

Excuse me, but there was a big celebration in Jerusalem to celebrate its 3000th anniversary since it was founded by King David, just a couple of years ago. And there's no reason to name-call. Might I remind you that Jerusalem in mentioned 700x in the Tanakh, and 0x in the Koran.

Excuse you, since day 1 of the earths creation it was Jewish. We're both wrong :lol::lol::lol:

King David was no king to anything and he and his folks invaded and attacked Jerusalem which had no defenses against an attack. His folks snuck in through tunnel passages and entered the city unnoticed. Once in they slaughtered many within. Then they “occupied” the city until the Romans drove them out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
King David was no king to anything and he and his folks invaded and attacked Jerusalem which had no defenses against an attack. His folks snuck in through tunnel passages and entered the city unnoticed. Once in they slaughtered many within. Then they “occupied” the city until the Romans drove them out.

Why don't you stick to your moniker and move on?

Actually "David" is being shown tonight on the TBN network, and the movie starts with the capture of Jerusalem from the pagan Jebusites.

Actually "David" is being shown tonight on the TBN network, and the movie starts with the capture of Jerusalem from the pagan Jebusites.

Capture? He conquered Jerusalem. Buddy. I supported that though. I am for Gods rule in those lands.

Below is a map of what happened to the Palestinian people. Does the following support God’s commandment to them or not?
(Gen 17:8 KJV) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Do you see them loving the stranger?

Last edited:

Below is a map of what happened to the Palestinian people. Does the following support God’s commandment to them or not?
(Gen 17:8 KJV) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Do you see them loving the stranger?

Well, if the Palestinians would stop killing the Jews, they would be loved.

Its a historical fact that Iran put Israel BACK ON THE MAP

2,500 years ago

When Darius the Great conquered Babylon, freed the Jews and even paid for the rebuilding of the temple.

But only half the Jews returned.

"He captured Jerusalm buddy"

No he attacked a city that had no army to defend itself. The city was full of loving people who just liked life and all the fruit that bloomed

There was no "King" David. It is a myth. But he was one killing fellow that is for sure

Forum List

Back