Wipe Israel Off The Map!!

"He captured Jerusalm buddy"

No he attacked a city that had no army to defend itself. The city was full of loving people who just liked life and all the fruit that bloomed

There was no "King" David. It is a myth. But he was one killing fellow that is for sure

How could he have been a myth and a fellow that killed at the same time? It was either one or the other.

King David is NOT a historical figure

He is a story....a legend.....

there's no archeoloigal evidence for his existence, at least according to honest Israelis

Why don't you stick to your moniker and move on?

Below is a map of what happened to the Palestinian people. Does the following support God’s commandment to them or not?
(Gen 17:8 KJV) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Do you see them loving the stranger?

Well, if the Palestinians would stop killing the Jews, they would be loved.

Is this a sign of love----?

As the carnage in Rafah escalates, bullet wounds belie the official Israeli line on killings of young teenagers
* Chris McGreal in Rafah
* Thursday May 20, 2004

The tiny hole buried under Asma Mughayar's thick black hair, just above her right ear
, is an illusion, according to the Israeli army. So is her family's insistance that
Asma, 16, and her younger brother Ahmed, were both shot through the head by an Israeli soldier
as they fed their pigeons and collected the laundry from the roof of their home in Rafah refugee camp.

------

Two girls, two shots to the head Palestinian 15-year-olds among growing number of children hit by Israeli snipers during 'Days of Penitence'
* Chris McGreal in Jabaliya refugee camp
* Wednesday October 6, 2004

The two 15-year-old pupils at Jabaliya's school were both shot in the head
by Israeli soldiers
b inside their homes just a few blocks and several hours apart.
Islam died almost immediately after the bullet smashed through her forehead as she baked bread

She lies motionless, with little to suggest she is alive other than gentle breathing.
Doctors do not expect her to survive.

]Tahreer's mother, Intisar, was at her bedside yesterday. "Oh Tahreer, my heart. I wish I were lying in this bed, not you," she whispered to her child.
"She was sweeping the floor in front of the door,"
said Mrs Abu El Jidyan. "I was standing talking to her. We knew the Israeli soldiers were around, we knew they had snipers in the buildings on our street but we didn't expect what happened.
They just shot her in the head.
Her brains spilled out. She said: 'Mum, I'm hit'. She praised God and she collapsed."

There were two bullets. The first struck Tahreer in the head.
As she fell, the
second hit the wall behind her
. "I've no doubt a sniper shot her deliberately. There was no fighting in the area. There were no other shots, only the ones that hit Tahreer," said her mother.

The two children were killed by a single bullet in the head
, Asma while taking clothes off the drying line and her brother Ahmad while feeding the pigeons.

----

'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier
as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother, Lila Abu Selmi.

------

Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.

"See his blood? See my son's blood?" said the father, pointing at the wall. "He was 13 years old!"

You can search the words patterns and find the actual links.
Does this make you one happy camper or what ?

Last edited:
Below is a map of what happened to the Palestinian people. Does the following support God’s commandment to them or not?
(Gen 17:8 KJV) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

As the carnage in Rafah escalates, bullet wounds belie the official Israeli line on killings of young teenagers
* Chris McGreal in Rafah
* Thursday May 20, 2004

The tiny hole buried under Asma Mughayar's thick black hair, just above her right ear
, is an illusion, according to the Israeli army. So is her family's insistance that
Asma, 16, and her younger brother Ahmed, were both shot through the head by an Israeli soldier
as they fed their pigeons and collected the laundry from the roof of their home in Rafah refugee camp.

------

Two girls, two shots to the head Palestinian 15-year-olds among growing number of children hit by Israeli snipers during 'Days of Penitence'

by Israeli soldiers
Islam died almost immediately after the bullet smashed through her forehead as she baked bread

She lies motionless, with little to suggest she is alive other than gentle breathing.

]Tahreer's mother, Intisar, was at her bedside yesterday. "Oh Tahreer, my heart. I wish I were lying in this bed, not you," she whispered to her child.
said Mrs Abu El Jidyan. "I was standing talking to her. We knew the Israeli soldiers were around, we knew they had snipers in the buildings on our street but we didn't expect what happened.
Her brains spilled out. She said: 'Mum, I'm hit'. She praised God and she collapsed."

As she fell, the
. "I've no doubt a sniper shot her deliberately. There was no fighting in the area. There were no other shots, only the ones that hit Tahreer," said her mother.

, Asma while taking clothes off the drying line and her brother Ahmad while feeding the pigeons.

----

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier
as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother, Lila Abu Selmi.

------

"See his blood? See my son's blood?" said the father, pointing at the wall. "He was 13 years old!"

Where's the proof IDF snipers were doing the shooting? It could well have been Palisimian snipers. They've been known to do that and claim the IDF was responsible to gain public sympathy.

Where's the proof IDF snipers were doing the shooting? It could well have been Palisimian snipers. They've been known to do that and claim the IDF was responsible to gain public sympathy.

Much like the jewish attack on 9/11?
September 12, 2001
Asked tonight what the attack meant for relations between the United States and Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, the former prime minister, replied, ''It's very good.'' Then he edited himself: ''Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.'' He predicted that the attack would ''strengthen the bond between our two peoples, because we've experienced terror over so many decades, but the United States has now experienced a massive hemorrhaging of terror.''
A DAY OF TERROR - THE ISRAELIS - Spilled Blood Is Seen as Bond That Draws 2 Nations Closer - NYTimes.com

* Chris McGreal in Rafah
* Thursday May 20, 2004

------

by Israeli soldiers

As she fell, the

----

------

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tinnie has absolutely no evidence that the source of the gunfire that hit the arab kids was IDF ------I have real experience with bullets to the brain------very frequently-----in one of the high crime areas in which I worked-----they JUST HAPPENED - BANG!!!!!!! ----during exchanges between friends and in "drug busts" some innocent bystander caugt a bullet gee----maybe instead of writing out "GSW TO THE HEAD" without pretending I knew "whodunit"------I should have written "it must have been tinnie"

No he attacked a city that had no army to defend itself. The city was full of loving people who just liked life and all the fruit that bloomed

There was no "King" David. It is a myth. But he was one killing fellow that is for sure

How could he have been a myth and a fellow that killed at the same time? It was either one or the other.

A few here, like BecauseIKnowSquat, have mastered the ability to speak from both sides of their mouths ... often simultaneously! :D

Tinnie has absolutely no evidence that the source of the gunfire that hit the arab kids was IDF ------I have real experience with bullets to the brain------very frequently-----in one of the high crime areas in which I worked-----they JUST HAPPENED - BANG!!!!!!! ----during exchanges between friends and in "drug busts" some innocent bystander caugt a bullet gee----maybe instead of writing out "GSW TO THE HEAD" without pretending I knew "whodunit"------I should have written "it must have been tinnie"
Perhaps some of the readers will remember an incident that happened several years ago where a Palestinian kid was killed in his residence and the parents were blaming it on the Israelis when it was actually the bullet from the Uncle's gun that ricocheted and killed the kid. However, everything is blamed on the Israelis. It makes it more convenient for the Palestinians.

Israel’s homeland NOT

“Wherein thou art a stranger”. This verse clearly states that the land he Jews call “Israel” is not their homeland and never was. But God did give them a right to be their “if” and only if they obeyed His Commandments.

Here are the commandments

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

Do you see all this love they are blessing the Palestinians with????

I don’t see it. They were given a second chance and we all know what they have done with it

Last edited:
"I bet you have a center fold of Hitler don't you?"

Bigreb, are you confusing the OP with Jos?

* Chris McGreal in Rafah
* Thursday May 20, 2004

------

by Israeli soldiers

As she fell, the

----

------

You posted the quotes. Why didn't you also post your source? :cool:

Israel’s homeland NOT

“Wherein thou art a stranger”. This verse clearly states that the land he Jews call “Israel” is not their homeland and never was. But God did give them a right to be their “if” and only if they obeyed His Commandments.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

I don’t see it and neither does God. They were given a second chance and we all know what they have done with it

I already explained this to you. When Palestians blow themselves up in pizzerias, busses and shopping malls, taking Jews with them, it's impossible for Jews to show them love.

A few here, like BecauseIKnowSquat, have mastered the ability to speak from both sides of their mouths ... often simultaneously! :D

You must be talking about ROMNEY

They myth is that he is called "King". He was no king of anything. His people just fled Egypt after Moses murders this Egyptian in cold blood. There was no kingdom to be King of. The "King" part is the myth :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Much like the jewish attack on 9/11?

Where did this "jewish attack on 9/11" take place, Princess? Got a link? :D

Israel’s homeland NOT

I don’t see it. They were given a second chance and we all know what they have done with it

Are you a literal believer in all the words of the O.T., or just the ones which satisfy your hate? :D

Forum List

Back