Winning: Trump To Allow Americans To Access Lower-Cost Drugs From Canada

Why do the drugs cost more here? Lets correct that. I like this move by the trump admin.
That would require doing more than just yelling the drug companies are ripping us off.

True. I tried to get an answer from my close friends at Camber Pharmaceuticals in Pistacaway, New Jersey and Roxane Labs in Columbus, Ohio. This is about 2 years ago.

They manufacture lots and lots of meds. I’ve seen some of their operations from scratch to finish goods and it’s very simple easy and cheap to make. But when it get out to the drug store it cost arm and a leg.
I asked WHY? It took 2 hours of explanation ( Labor, types of man power, process, equipments, tooling, lab coats, materials, labeling, regulations, shipments ) But still I did not accept the explanation. I told them you are ripping the sick Americans.

I told him then if these doesn’t change Americans will find a way to get cheaper medications than you. Then you and your company will become instinct.
I think those days are coming.

If it was so fucking obvious why wasn’t it in obiecare?

Obama is no longer the potus. Stick with the topic.
No defense for your stupidity. Noted.

Jack off.

Why the fuck people like you cannot have a decent conversation?
Obviously you are so fucking inhumane that you always have to bring out something that has nothing to do with with the topic?

You are just a poorly informed ignorant Trump supporter. What the fuck do you know anyway?
You adore and gave so much credit for this Trump a racist piece of shit.

Now you can start this war with me if you want. But I’m so sick and tired with low class people like you and others here when nothing to counter act ....... they show their bastard attitude.
Fuck off with that shit. Before obiecare I had a thousand dollar deductible. After it was 5 thousand. So yeah I’ll point out the asshole who pushed this shit and his prick cohorts in the democrat party all fucking day whether it hurts your feelings or not.

No it’s not that you hurt my feelings but normally when people change the topic ...... they tend deflect.

Topic is about meds from Canada. Obama has nothing to do with this topic.
Since he passed the largest most invasive regulation system in history on us, you’re damn right he’s in this conversation.

This crap started with democrat wage controls during the war. It’s how we got employer insurance. It spun out of consumer control then. And not a thing the government has done since has been an improvement.

Why do the drugs cost more here? Lets correct that. I like this move by the trump admin.
That would require doing more than just yelling the drug companies are ripping us off.

True. I tried to get an answer from my close friends at Camber Pharmaceuticals in Pistacaway, New Jersey and Roxane Labs in Columbus, Ohio. This is about 2 years ago.

They manufacture lots and lots of meds. I’ve seen some of their operations from scratch to finish goods and it’s very simple easy and cheap to make. But when it get out to the drug store it cost arm and a leg.
I asked WHY? It took 2 hours of explanation ( Labor, types of man power, process, equipments, tooling, lab coats, materials, labeling, regulations, shipments ) But still I did not accept the explanation. I told them you are ripping the sick Americans.

I told him then if these doesn’t change Americans will find a way to get cheaper medications than you. Then you and your company will become instinct.
I agree. None of that makes sense. The people with the answers are the tax lawyers and they aren’t going to say anything to upset their lobbying/ donation recipients balance. Certainly not just to sell their goods cheaper.

It’s going to take a person like Trump to force this.

I agree. None of that makes sense. The people with the answers are the tax lawyers and they aren’t going to say anything to upset their lobbying/ donation recipients balance. Certainly not just to sell their goods cheaper.

It’s going to take a person like Trump to force this.

I can just see the horizon like 4 or 8 years from now that buying meds in Canada will take a tremendous hit in our pharmaceutical business here in US.

Then companies like Camber will start laying off their employees or move to Canada. Here comes another cycle companies leaving US or products leaving US....... this is just me looking at the horizon.

Forum List

Back