Wingnuts on the defensive

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
My, oh my, are the wingnuts ever on the defensive. Normally the speechs at the Conventions are pretty much non-events, however, this time the Democrats had some barn burners. Going to be reflected in the polls and in November.

Wow, more government is the answer......yep it's gonna be awesome in November

My, oh my, are the wingnuts ever on the defensive. Normally the speechs at the Conventions are pretty much non-events, however, this time the Democrats had some barn burners. Going to be reflected in the polls and in November.

Excuse me while I LMAO.

The only thing that will be reflected in the polls is the economy and jobs.

Speeches mean jack when your trying to pay your bills.

Nov can't get here soon enough for me.

How can all you people constantly fall for the same shit every 4 years?

I heard nothing different from any politician this year than I did 4 years ago... and 4 years before that......and 4 years before that......

Copious amounts of whining will ensue...

I can not wait until the debates, Mitt had a hard enough time with nutbags like Perry and Santorum.. He is gonna turn inside out. :lol:

Democrats threw God and Israel under the bus in exchange for big government and Fluke's vagina. Yes I hope their convention is reflected at the ballot box this November

The best and most substantive speech given at the convention was from Biden. That' says it all.

Oooooo... Obama spoke... and wingers like OldRocksInTheHead are ejaculating all over their legs....

The guy could say other nonsensical things as absurd as "purple monkey dishwasher' and they would think it is the most important and eloquent thing ever said pertinent to government...

It is laughable

Oooooo... Obama spoke... and wingers like OldRocksInTheHead are ejaculating all over their legs....

The guy could say other nonsensical things as absurd as "purple monkey dishwasher' and they would think it is the most important and eloquent thing ever said pertinent to government...

It is laughable

Does the monkey come with pink scrubbies?

I will be so glad when the election is over and we can get back to being assholes to each other about other subjects.

"Barn Burners" as in, we need to buy lawyers some birth control, we need to hiss and boo at God and Jerusalem, we need to forbid corporations their profits.. yep,, they be burning down da barn alright.

:eusa_boohoo:

and today's jobs report ain't helping either.

On the right you have Condoleeza Rice, who made it through the deep seeded democrat racism in the south, worked hard and became the Secretary of State of this great nation.......

On the left you have Sandra Fluke, who didn't have to go through jack shit, whining about not getting enough free condoms......

Forum List

Back