California now telling their citizens to use air horns for their rampant crime in cities like Oakland.

In life ridiculous situations have a way of reaching equilibrium eventually. California will sort itself out. Sooner or later.

If a pattern emerges where citizens use airhorns, this will only produce a short-term benefit, as criminals will adapt knowing that the Californian citizens have a zero chance of carrying a firearm (and the law may ignore the criminal and / or persecute the victim). Democrats discourage self-defense.

I nave a crazy idea.

PUT FUCKING CRIMINALS IN FUCKING JAIL.
Yaaaawn, because that's been a deterrent. Here's an idea, you guys should try a "three strikes and your out" system. That wll work for.sure. How about bringing back capital punisment? You know for sure there won't be any murders then. Maybe declare a war on drugs and clean up the street.

CA wants drugs, lawlessness, theft, abortion full term, rampant crime, excessive taxation, inflated housing, fuel, etc. Give it to them. That's what they want. There's a reason there's a mass exodus out of that third world state dump. I see 5-10 CA plates a day in south texas. I've talked to several and asked them why they left and 10 times out of 10, it's one of the reasons mentioned above.

Last edited:
Yaaaawn, because that's been a deterrent. Here's an idea, you guys should try a "three strikes and your out" system. That wll work for.sure. How about bringing back capital punisment? You know for sure there won't be any murders then. Maybe declare a war on drugs and clean up the street.
Look a dummy that thinks capital punishment actually works as a deterrent. There has been a war on drugs for 50 years how has that worked out? Just admit you want to kill people and get off on the idea and we can move on.

Hey traitor. Why do you care? You're never going to California.
I was born and raised there, you ignorant slut. Left after the Democrat's darlings burned portions of L.A. to the ground in the 90s. I have no desire to live anywhere near that DemTard crap hole.

Look a dummy that thinks capital punishment actually works as a deterrent. There has been a war on drugs for 50 years how has that worked out? Just admit you want to kill people and get off on the idea and we can move on.
Have you ever known a dude who died in the electric chair to commit any more crimes? You really are pretty dumb.

CA wants drugs, lawlessness, theft, abortion full term, rampant crime, excessive taxation, inflated housing, fuel, etc. Give it to them. That's what they want. There's a reason there's a mass exodus out of that third world state dump. I see 5-10 CA plates a day in south texas. I've talked to several and asked them why they left and 10 times out of 10, it's one of the reasons mentioned above.
I read the other day they are also moving to Las Vegas...

Forum List

Back