Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Please answer this question for me, @Winco

1: Joe Biden promised on several occasions that he would "end fossil fuels"

A. Yes

B. No

Last edited:
Winco

Once again: Did he or did he not promise on several occasions that he would "end fossil fuels"?

Yes or no?

Answered TWICE
Post 49 and 54.
Quit being an obtuse moron.

Winco

Once again: Did he or did he not promise on several occasions that he would "end fossil fuels"?

Yes or no?

Come on, bro. We have a lot of points to get through and this is only the first one. Simple answer: Yes or no?

This is post 5, can you link your thread or do you need help, maybe you should ask a second grader how to do that.
It's comical how retarded you 45cult members truly are.

Here's your link, you fucking lazy ass ignorant slut.
miketx JGalt

miketx JGalt

@Winco

Once again: Biden promised on several occasions that he would "end fossil fuels"

Yes or no?

Biden, July 2019: “We would work [fossil fuels] out. We would make sure it's eliminated."

Biden, September 2019: “I guarantee you we’re going to end fossil fuel.”

Biden, September 2019: “I’ve argued against any more oil drilling or gas drilling on federal lands...we should, in fact, be looking at what exists now…I would not allow any more."

Biden, February 2020: “a transition [from fossil fuels]…it’s going to have to happen.”

Biden, October 2020: “I would transition from the oil industry, yes.”

Biden, March 2020: “No more subsidies for fossil fuel industry. No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends.”

Biden, January 2021 while announcing new efforts to limit oil and gas production: “Climate change will be at the center of our national security and foreign policy.”

Biden, March 9, 2022: “We are moving in the direction that we don’t need” fossil fuels to drive a car.

Biden in March, 2020: “No more subsidies for fossil fuel industry. No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends.”pic.twitter.com/xJlVigiZmp
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) March 9, 2022

And it wasn’t just Joe Biden promising to eliminate fossil fuels and restrict drilling, it was his whole administration:

Kamala Harris, September 2019: “There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking.”

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, February 2020: We must “graduate from gas.”

Buttigieg, February 2022: “We are in the middle of a long-term transformation

Energy Secretary Granholm, November 2021: “The reality is, we have to take some time to get off of oil and gas, we recognize this. This is a transition.”

Granholm, November 2021: “We are in a transition.”

Granholm, May 2021, “If you drive an electric car, this would not be affecting you, clearly ha ha ha.”

Press Secretary Jen Psaki when asked why Biden won’t expand U.S. drilling, February, 2022: “The president’s view is that it is a huge advantage to us to be a leader in the clean energy transition.”

Now-Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, June 2018: “Always working” to make the number of oil production projects on federal land “decline.”

Even since Russia’s invasion, the administration has doubled down on the exact same radical climate policies that helped send gas prices surging in the first place:

Harris , March 7, 2022: “Our transportation sector has reached a turning point” to make a "transition.”

Biden, March 8, 2022: “[the invasion] should motivate us to accelerate a transition to clean energy.”

Biden economic advisor Brian Deese, March 8, 2022: “The only viable path to energy independence” is to reduce fossil fuel use to “zero.”

Granholm, March 9, 2022: "The clean energy transition is not just coming, it's here.”

Psaki when asked if Biden will reverse his position on Keystone XL, March 9, 2022: “There’s no plans for that.”

Biden’s Deputy National Security Advisor Daleep Singh, March 9, 2022: “Even if we drilled as much as we could” it wouldn't affect the price of oil.

Deese, March 9, 2022: “No amount of domestic production” would make us energy independent, we need to shift away from fossil fuels.

Biden's WHOLE POINT was to "eliminate" oil

@Winco

Once again: Biden promised on several occasions that he would "end fossil fuels"

Yes or no?

Biden, July 2019: “We would work [fossil fuels] out. We would make sure it's eliminated."

Biden, September 2019: “I guarantee you we’re going to end fossil fuel.”

Biden, September 2019: “I’ve argued against any more oil drilling or gas drilling on federal lands...we should, in fact, be looking at what exists now…I would not allow any more."

Biden, February 2020: “a transition [from fossil fuels]…it’s going to have to happen.”

Biden, October 2020: “I would transition from the oil industry, yes.”

Biden, March 2020: “No more subsidies for fossil fuel industry. No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends.”

Biden, January 2021 while announcing new efforts to limit oil and gas production: “Climate change will be at the center of our national security and foreign policy.”

Biden, March 9, 2022: “We are moving in the direction that we don’t need” fossil fuels to drive a car.

And it wasn’t just Joe Biden promising to eliminate fossil fuels and restrict drilling, it was his whole administration:

Kamala Harris, September 2019: “There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking.”

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, February 2020: We must “graduate from gas.”

Buttigieg, February 2022: “We are in the middle of a long-term transformation

Energy Secretary Granholm, November 2021: “The reality is, we have to take some time to get off of oil and gas, we recognize this. This is a transition.”

Granholm, November 2021: “We are in a transition.”

Granholm, May 2021, “If you drive an electric car, this would not be affecting you, clearly ha ha ha.”

Press Secretary Jen Psaki when asked why Biden won’t expand U.S. drilling, February, 2022: “The president’s view is that it is a huge advantage to us to be a leader in the clean energy transition.”

Now-Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, June 2018: “Always working” to make the number of oil production projects on federal land “decline.”

Even since Russia’s invasion, the administration has doubled down on the exact same radical climate policies that helped send gas prices surging in the first place:

Harris , March 7, 2022: “Our transportation sector has reached a turning point” to make a "transition.”

Biden, March 8, 2022: “[the invasion] should motivate us to accelerate a transition to clean energy.”

Biden economic advisor Brian Deese, March 8, 2022: “The only viable path to energy independence” is to reduce fossil fuel use to “zero.”

Granholm, March 9, 2022: "The clean energy transition is not just coming, it's here.”

Psaki when asked if Biden will reverse his position on Keystone XL, March 9, 2022: “There’s no plans for that.”

Biden’s Deputy National Security Advisor Daleep Singh, March 9, 2022: “Even if we drilled as much as we could” it wouldn't affect the price of oil.

Deese, March 9, 2022: “No amount of domestic production” would make us energy independent, we need to shift away from fossil fuels.

Biden's WHOLE POINT was to "eliminate" oil
.....and the brainwashed boy accuses OTHER people of being in a cult.

miketx JGalt

I didn’t vote for Trump or Biden, so Try again, Dembot.

If you can’t answer the question just be honest but it seems not many on this board can be honest.

miketx JGalt

Here's yours, traitor.

link.jpg

Forum List

Back