Wince Inducing Trash Talk

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Some things have to come from the heart, not a teleprompter.

In an attempt to push back against the surging Republican frontrunner (who's now in a dead heat nationally with Hillary Clinton), President Obama tried to bring the heat at a rally in Indiana Wednesday. What was supposed to be some strong trash talking quickly turned into a viral humiliation, as Obama stuttered his way through his lines.

"If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion," Obama told the crowd. "If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative."

listen to it here
WATCH: Obama's Attempt To Trash Talk Trump Goes Terribly Wrong

And Reagan redundantly said , well.....And your point is?
If you had read my post instead of busily thinking up A REPUBLICAN TALKED BAD TOO comeback, you'd know my point.

In an attempt to push back against the surging Republican frontrunner (who's now in a dead heat nationally with Hillary Clinton), President Obama tried to bring the heat at a rally in Indiana Wednesday. What was supposed to be some strong trash talking quickly turned into a viral humiliation, as Obama stuttered his way through his lines.

"If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion," Obama told the crowd. "If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative."

listen to it here
It was kinda funny. Bad Angel says "Say this" and Good Angel on the other shoulder says "Shit no, don't say that out loud!"

listen to it here
I find it interesting two people so far have started a topic with that exact same if-if-if quote. Are all you rubes on the same Facebook parrot alert system?

listen to it here
I find it interesting two people so far have started a topic with that exact same if-if-if quote. Are all you rubes on the same Facebook parrot alert system?
I always check that there isn't a similar topic posted before I post something here. If I missed a similar thread it was unintentional. Why would I be visit Facebook? Maybe you haven't heard. FB censors conservative conversation. Who is the rube, here? LOL

Forum List

Back