Wimbledon

Perhaps you should get a breast reduction?

Or just don’t watch?

Wimbledon is awesome, btw!
Why cant England win Wimbledon ?

Because England sucks at Tennis, even though it was invented there. Now it's the Scots who reign supreme from the Commonwealth. Now that archery is no longer mandated what are you Welsh good at? Just wondering?
We excel at many sports and over achieve despite a population of less than 3 million.

We are ranked 14th in the world in the FIFA rankings. The US is 27th
We are ranked 3rd in the World in the IRB rankings. The US is 15th.

We have produced Olympic Champions like Colin Jackson and Jae Jones and also great boxers like Joe Calzaghe.

I could go on but you are only here to troll.

Nope, I am actually curious. Interesting about Colin, a truly great athlete he is, but he ain't Welsh. He may have been born there, Cardiff IIRC, but he is of Jamaican and SCOTTISH ancestry. I don't know who Jae Jones is, but I do know of Jade Jones, she's a hell of a martial artist. And Joe is Italian on his fathers side, so my hunch is that's where his combativeness comes from.
You are a birther as well.Figures.
Do you have other non trolling interests ?

Birther? Nope. But I find it amusing that you classify inconvenient facts as "trolling".

Why cant England win Wimbledon ?

Because England sucks at Tennis, even though it was invented there. Now it's the Scots who reign supreme from the Commonwealth. Now that archery is no longer mandated what are you Welsh good at? Just wondering?
We excel at many sports and over achieve despite a population of less than 3 million.

We have produced Olympic Champions like Colin Jackson and Jae Jones and also great boxers like Joe Calzaghe.

Nope, I am actually curious. Interesting about Colin, a truly great athlete he is, but he ain't Welsh. He may have been born there, Cardiff IIRC, but he is of Jamaican and SCOTTISH ancestry. I don't know who Jae Jones is, but I do know of Jade Jones, she's a hell of a martial artist. And Joe is Italian on his fathers side, so my hunch is that's where his combativeness comes from.

Birther? Nope. But I find it amusing that you classify inconvenient facts as "trolling".
Trolling is making several posts on a thread that are just attacks on the OP. You are supposed to keep order not stir up trouble.

Trolling is making several posts on a thread that are just attacks on the OP. You are supposed to keep order not stir up trouble.

Where did I attack you? I made a simple statement that England now sucks at tennis (which is a fact) how is that trolling?

I am afraid that Roger Federer might be done after this year....

He was doing so well, but losing to Anderson in the premier grass tournament is not something anyone would have thought possible.

He was doing so well, but losing to Anderson in the premier grass tournament is not something anyone would have thought possible.
To me Roger has been the best and the most refined tennis player at all times.

To me Roger has been the best and the most refined tennis player at all times.

Yes, he truly is a phenom. Even today, after the toll that aging takes on a body, he is still a formidable opponent.

Wow! What a match between Isner and Anderson - final set 26 - 24 to Anderson!

Did you watch it, Tams?

I was rooting for Isner, but it was not to be.

Djokovic v Nadal on now.

Come on Djokovic!

'
Naaah GO NADAL!:funnyface:

The Isner - Anderson match was painful to watch. Both players have outstanding service games and mediocre ground games, resulting in an insanely long match where neither party could break serve. This match alone will force the Wimbledon folks to accept a fifth set tiebreaker.

On the other hand, the Joker and Nadal are tedious one-dimensional baseline players, forcing me to wish for a Mexican Standoff where both of them lose.

They need to DEADEN EITHER THE BALLS OR THE RACQUETS TO BRING BACK SERVE&VOLLEY.

Did you watch it, Tams?

Djokovic v Nadal on now.

Come on Djokovic!
If they were playing on my lawn I would pull the curtains shut.

Did you watch it, Tams?

Djokovic v Nadal on now.

Come on Djokovic!
Am I supposed to be surprised???
We allready know how closed minded you are.

Did you watch it, Tams?

Djokovic v Nadal on now.

Come on Djokovic!
I just cant get on with it. We had to play it in school but most of us preferred to play cricket.

Did you watch it, Tams?

Djokovic v Nadal on now.

Come on Djokovic!
I just cant get on with it. We had to play it in school but most of us preferred to play cricket.
It’s very exciting. It’s a pity you don’t enjoy it.

Did you watch it, Tams?

Djokovic v Nadal on now.

Come on Djokovic!
I suppose. When I was young and there were only 2 tv channels the BBC used to leave the test match to go to Wimbledon. Ive hated it since then. And Cliff Richard as well.

Did you watch it, Tams?

Djokovic v Nadal on now.

Come on Djokovic!
I suppose. When I was young and there were only 2 tv channels the BBC used to leave the test match to go to Wimbledon. Ive hated it since then. And Cliff Richard as well.
Well I can understand that. We can also agree on Cliff Richard.
I’m so glad he longer ruins Wimbledon with his impromptu performances!

I hate Cliff because of wimbledon and being an establishment twat. But I thought that he was badly treated through the paedo thing. There was no evidence at all.

I hate Cliff because of wimbledon and being an establishment twat. But I thought that he was badly treated through the paedo thing. There was no evidence at all.
Yes, that was utterly despicable.

Well it wa all over after Novak Djokovic defeated Rafa Nadal in the Semi-Finals yesterday! It was a foregone conclusion that the final was decided then and that it would be only a formality being held off by a day when Federer "beater" Kevin Anderson was already waiting after defeating John Isner Friday! Nole got the job done quickly, efficiently, and with little question taking his 4th Wimbledon crown! "Congrats Nole; this is your 13th Major, just 1 behind Pete Sampras in 3rd place all time!" :113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back