Is the 2018 season make or break for Jim Harbaugh?

Yeah, I think his flame went out...just like it did when he almost took the colts to the super bowl, I still remember his face when he thought he did it..

LMFAO..

What does Harbaugh have to do to keep his job?
He gets time. He is loved up there and has had good recruiting. His guys are just now filling the ranks of the team! He does need to beat OSU in the next three years though!

When he first got there the fans were talking all sorts of shit. One comment I remember was “Move over, Saban. There’s a new Sheriff in town.” Since then, Harbaugh hasn’t beaten Ohio State, is 1-2 against Michigan, and had one 10 win season. Meanwhile, Saban has won 2 National Championships.

He gets time. He is loved up there and has had good recruiting. His guys are just now filling the ranks of the team! He does need to beat OSU in the next three years though!

When he first got there the fans were talking all sorts of shit. One comment I remember was “Move over, Saban. There’s a new Sheriff in town.” Since then, Harbaugh hasn’t beaten Ohio State, is 1-2 against Michigan, and had one 10 win season. Meanwhile, Saban has won 2 National Championships.
Two ten win seasons. He gets time, the next couple of years makes or breaks him! Hopefully Urban continues to beat him and he will be gone, we will see! What I want to know is when will OSu's defesive line be as disruptive as Florida's under Meyer!

Two ten win seasons. He gets time, the next couple of years makes or breaks him! Hopefully Urban continues to beat him and he will be gone, we will see! What I want to know is when will OSu's defesive line be as disruptive as Florida's under Meyer!

I was just coming back to correct that. Coaches don’t get as long as they once did. Harbaugh had 3 of his own recruiting classes but has not even won his conference.

I was just coming back to correct that. Coaches don’t get as long as they once did. Harbaugh had 3 of his own recruiting classes but has not even won his conference.
Ya and he will continue to have issues with OSU there! Word out of camp is OSU reciever corp will have a big year and defensive line is looking real good! Good luck Michigan you will need it! What is the news coming out of BAMA?

Last edited:

Ya and he will continue to have issues with OSU there! Word out of camp is OSU reciever corp will have a big year and defensive line is looking real good! Good luck Michigan you will need it! What is the news coming out of BAMA?

Loaded at skill positions. D-Line may be the best we’ve had under Saban. Tua is ready to open it up.

I hope Ohio State gets into the Playoffs too. I’d love to get revenge. Lol

Loaded at skill positions. D-Line may be the best we’ve had under Saban. Tua is ready to open it up.

I am hoping you get the opportunity also! LOL I would be willing for it to be a yearly date! The Bucks need to be more consistant this year! Last year they laid some eggs in some games! The early loss of our back field let throwing teams eat us up!
Michigan is scarier this year, way more returning starters than last! Can't freekin wait till this shit kicks off! I have found the ultimate spot to watch the games in Columbus this year called MIllers Ale House. The food the drink and the atmosphere are perfect! I am looking forward to the funest season ever thisa year!

Last edited:

I am hoping you get the opportunity also! LOL I would be willing for it to be a yearly date! The Bucks need to be more consistant this year! Last year they laid some eggs in some games! The early loss of our back field let throwing teams eat us up!
Michigan is scarier this year, way more returning starters than last! Can't freekin wait till this shit kicks off! I have found the ultimate spot to watch the games in Columbus this year called MIllers Ale House. The food the drink and the atmosphere are perfect! I am looking forward to the funest season ever thisa year!

The big loss to an unranked team killed OSU last year.

I think Harbaugh may survive another 10 win season. But not more than one.

The fans expect quick results. And it doesn't help that there are coaches out there that deliver them. And not just Saban. Kirby Smart had the Georgia Bulldogs winning the SEC East and playing for the National Championship in his second year.

The big loss to an unranked team killed OSU last year.

I think Harbaugh may survive another 10 win season. But not more than one.

The fans expect quick results. And it doesn't help that there are coaches out there that deliver them. And not just Saban. Kirby Smart had the Georgia Bulldogs winning the SEC East and playing for the National Championship in his second year.
We were quite young last year and still did well. I expect to be better this year! Ya I agree second year with the Bulldogs was big!

Forum List

Back