Wimbledon

Used to be but it seems to have gone out of favor.
Not anywhere close to the popularity it had when Chrissy and MacEnroe were playing

Love Wimbledon. Several great and close matches this afternoon. Also, Isner is adorable.

Perhaps you should get a breast reduction?

Or just don’t watch?

Wimbledon is awesome, btw!
Why cant England win Wimbledon ?

Because England sucks at Tennis, even though it was invented there. Now it's the Scots who reign supreme from the Commonwealth. Now that archery is no longer mandated what are you Welsh good at? Just wondering?

Or just don’t watch?

Because England sucks at Tennis, even though it was invented there. Now it's the Scots who reign supreme from the Commonwealth. Now that archery is no longer mandated what are you Welsh good at? Just wondering?
We excel at many sports and over achieve despite a population of less than 3 million.

We are ranked 14th in the world in the FIFA rankings. The US is 27th
We are ranked 3rd in the World in the IRB rankings. The US is 15th.

We have produced Olympic Champions like Colin Jackson and Jae Jones and also great boxers like Joe Calzaghe.

I could go on but you are only here to troll.

Last edited:

No, that would be you. AGAIN.
You have used up all your bullying funnies today troll girl.Stop trying to bully me.
You’re counting? :gay:

Well thanks for the heads up!

Bullying you? Lol. Grow up you silly pansy :gay::gay::gay:

Ps. Did you enjoy Wimbledon today Maybe the Federer game? :funnyface:
The rules are there to curb the excesses of trolls like yourself. Learn from it.

No, that would be you. AGAIN.
You have used up all your bullying funnies today troll girl.Stop trying to bully me.
You’re counting? :gay:

Well thanks for the heads up!

Bullying you? Lol. Grow up you silly pansy :gay::gay::gay:

Ps. Did you enjoy Wimbledon today Maybe the Federer game? :funnyface:
The rules are there to curb the excesses of trolls like yourself. Learn from it.
I’m happy with you keeping tabs for me Tammy :gay:
You do all the work. It’s a great system!
Thanks!

Or just don’t watch?

We excel at many sports and over achieve despite a population of less than 3 million.

We have produced Olympic Champions like Colin Jackson and Jae Jones and also great boxers like Joe Calzaghe.

Nope, I am actually curious. Interesting about Colin, a truly great athlete he is, but he ain't Welsh. He may have been born there, Cardiff IIRC, but he is of Jamaican and SCOTTISH ancestry. I don't know who Jae Jones is, but I do know of Jade Jones, she's a hell of a martial artist. And Joe is Italian on his fathers side, so my hunch is that's where his combativeness comes from.

Or just don’t watch?

Nope, I am actually curious. Interesting about Colin, a truly great athlete he is, but he ain't Welsh. He may have been born there, Cardiff IIRC, but he is of Jamaican and SCOTTISH ancestry. I don't know who Jae Jones is, but I do know of Jade Jones, she's a hell of a martial artist. And Joe is Italian on his fathers side, so my hunch is that's where his combativeness comes from.
You are a birther as well.Figures.
Do you have other non trolling interests ?

Forum List

Back