Wilson's story unbelievable. Literally

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Officer Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable. Literally.

The St. Louis county officials released photos of Officer Darren Wilson after his altercation with Michael Brown.

Don't miss stories. Follow Vox!

By signing up, you agree to our terms.

We've finally heard from Officer Darren Wilson.

Wilson had been publicly silent since the events of August 9, when he shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. And, even as the grand jury announced its decision not to indict him, he remained silent. He had his attorneys release a statement on his behalf.

But on Monday night, St. Louis County prosecutor Robert McCulloch released the evidence given to the grand jury, including the interview police did with Wilson in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. And so we got to read, for the first time, Wilson's full, immediate account of his altercation with Brown.

And it is unbelievable.

I mean that in the literal sense of the term: "difficult or impossible to believe." But I want to be clear here. I'm not saying Wilson is lying. I'm not saying his testimony is false. I am saying that the events, as he describes them, are simply bizarre. His story is difficult to believe.

The story Wilson tells goes like this:

At about noon on August 9th, Wilson hears on the radio that there's a theft in progress at the Ferguson Market. The suspect is a black male in a black shirt.

Moments later, Wilson sees two young black men walking down the yellow stripe in the center of the street. He pulls over. "Hey guys, why don't you walk on the sidewalk?" They refuse. "We're almost at our destination," one of them replies. Wilson tries again. "But what's wrong with the sidewalk?" he asks.

And then things get weird.

Brown's response to "what's wrong with the sidewalk?", as recorded by Wilson, is "fuck what you have to say." Remember, Wilson is a uniformed police officer, in a police car, and Brown is an 18-year-old kid who just committed a robbery. And when asked to use the sidewalk, Wilson says Brown replied, "Fuck what you have to say."

All of the above is from the link. Argh.
Officer Darren Wilson x27 s story is unbelievable. Literally. - Vox

Read the rest at the link.

He does make some good points.

right....and the GJ which had far more evidence than this guy believed his story....

weep on

i do note you don't show the pics without the actual contusions...typical dishonest luddly, you lie about pretty much everything

Last edited:
It's always the same. If things go their way, it's "Justice was served". If it doesn't, it's "No justice, no peace".

So he cant believe a common street thug would tell a cop to fuck off?

Wow. With 8 years experience on that job...let me say...it happens 5-6 times a week in shitholes like Ferguson.

right....and the GJ which had far more evidence than this guy believed his story....

weep on

i do note you don't show the pics without the actual contusions...typical dishonest luddly, you lie about pretty much everything
Okay. Here are the photos of his 'injuries.' They are barely discernable.

The Photos of Darren Wilson s Injury A Bruise - The Atlantic
Was he supposed to wait until his nose was broken or his gun was taken before defending himself against a 300 lb. thug?

weep on

Yurt just gotta yurtle.

Educate yourself.

The GJ actually had much less.

Read the transcripts. Oh wait. Never mind. YOu would have to actually know an attorney before you could manage to do what everyone else has already done.

And you're also wrong that I did not post pics. I did. At 12 minutes past 7 this morning. I didn't know I was supposed to post that link in every single one of the mazillion threads about this.

CDZ - Should Officer Wilson Be Promoted Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That's here

CDZ - Should Officer Wilson Be Promoted US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Post #70

Last edited:
Officer Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable. Literally.

The St. Louis county officials released photos of Officer Darren Wilson after his altercation with Michael Brown.

Don't miss stories. Follow Vox!

By signing up, you agree to our terms.

We've finally heard from Officer Darren Wilson.

Wilson had been publicly silent since the events of August 9, when he shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. And, even as the grand jury announced its decision not to indict him, he remained silent. He had his attorneys release a statement on his behalf.

But on Monday night, St. Louis County prosecutor Robert McCulloch released the evidence given to the grand jury, including the interview police did with Wilson in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. And so we got to read, for the first time, Wilson's full, immediate account of his altercation with Brown.

And it is unbelievable.

I mean that in the literal sense of the term: "difficult or impossible to believe." But I want to be clear here. I'm not saying Wilson is lying. I'm not saying his testimony is false. I am saying that the events, as he describes them, are simply bizarre. His story is difficult to believe.

The story Wilson tells goes like this:

At about noon on August 9th, Wilson hears on the radio that there's a theft in progress at the Ferguson Market. The suspect is a black male in a black shirt.

Moments later, Wilson sees two young black men walking down the yellow stripe in the center of the street. He pulls over. "Hey guys, why don't you walk on the sidewalk?" They refuse. "We're almost at our destination," one of them replies. Wilson tries again. "But what's wrong with the sidewalk?" he asks.

And then things get weird.

Brown's response to "what's wrong with the sidewalk?", as recorded by Wilson, is "fuck what you have to say." Remember, Wilson is a uniformed police officer, in a police car, and Brown is an 18-year-old kid who just committed a robbery. And when asked to use the sidewalk, Wilson says Brown replied, "Fuck what you have to say."

All of the above is from the link. Argh.
Officer Darren Wilson x27 s story is unbelievable. Literally. - Vox

Read the rest at the link.

He does make some good points.
Oh shut the fuck up....
Three months. over 70 hours of testimony. 1000 pages of evidence. Three separate autopsies which all came to the same general conclusion. And yet you still have sites like this creating their own reality.
And then of course we have low temp IQ jerks like you who believe it as the gospel.
Here's the bottom line. If Brown was not a thug criminal he'd be alive.

weep on

Yurt just gotta yurtle.

Educate yourself.

Read the transcripts. Oh wait. Never mind. YOu would have to actually know an attorney before you could manage to do what everyone else has already done.

And you're also wrong that I did not post pics. I did. At 12 minutes past 7 this morning. I didn't know I was supposed to post that link in every single one of the mazillion threads about this.

CDZ - Should Officer Wilson Be Promoted Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That's here

CDZ - Should Officer Wilson Be Promoted US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Post #70
Yeah right. And who told you that( the Grand jury did not have all the evidence)?
That's fucking cop out bullshit excuse.

weep on

Yurt just gotta yurtle.

Educate yourself.

That's here

Post #70

and luddly is going to puddle himself all over again. the GJ had less???? based on what do you make this claim? you're actually going to tell me you have more info than the GJ? lmao. when do you ever stop lying?

i am not required to read all your posts in other threads about this. i based my comments on THIS thread and you did not post the pictures in an honest manner. you pulled the same crap with zimmerman, always leaving out the actual injury photos. you're dishonest luddly, stop jakin around.

and what would an attorney "do" what everyone else has already done? that comment doesn't make any sense. more of your butt hurt trollery.

Forum List

Back