Willy Catches Some Z's During Hildabeast's Speech....

Wow, he just keeps fucking her...and not in a good way.......and democrats love this guy....bwahahaahahahaha

I admire any man that can fall asleep while that bitch witch screeches....but then again, I am sure he has had plenty of practice even if he was sleeping in the other room.

I admire any man that can fall asleep while that bitch witch screeches....but then again, I am sure he has had plenty of practice even if he was sleeping in the other room.

Yeah her banshee wails....if he can sleep through those, I give him mad props.

the first 6 posts on the thread remind me of a meeting of the minds ..

absent the minds.

BUCKTOOTH you are so ugly that you look like one of the retarded kids from my elementary school. There were two -- a boy and a girl. They were not related. Just both happened to be autistic.

He never graduated from 6th Grade either.

He got stuck at 5th and that's as far as he got.

Severely retarded. Also.

the first 6 posts on the thread remind me of a meeting of the minds ..

absent the minds.
Next you'll tell us what an inspiring speech it was! So great not even her husband cared to listen and took a nap.

To be honest I feel asleep also when Crooked Hillary was going to supposedly explain why she has been a professional politician for some 30 years yet has not one accomplishment to discuss. Crooked Hillary is a horribly boring public speaker. No energy. No connection to the audience.

I saw a headline on fox a min ago " Clinton 4.0 will this one beat trump?"
LMAO

Look, regardless of what you think of Bill, (and Im not a big fan) he is getting older, he has heart problems, for him to fall asleep during a speech, anyones speech is not something that sends a message about his feelings towards that person.
This is a non issue.
Im sure we can find something better to put him down for.

BUCKTOOTH you are so ugly that you look like one of the retarded kids from my elementary school. There were two -- a boy and a girl. They were not related. Just both happened to be autistic.

He never graduated from 6th Grade either.

He got stuck at 5th and that's as far as he got.

Severely retarded. Also.

Could have been me, which school? I am the janitor there now......well assistant janitor.

Watch as the Clinton's latest flunky attempts to block the camera's from tapping Bill sound asleep.
As for the Clinton asslicker here trying to make excuses for Bill falling asleep during 'the most important speech of Hillary's life' someone in the Clinton Machine could have given Bill a 'wake-up' pill.
Or given him a pair of one of MSNBC's female 'reporter's' soaking wet panties to sniff on at least.

Watch as the Clinton's latest flunky attempts to block the camera's from tapping Bill sound asleep.
As for the Clinton asslicker here trying to make excuses for Bill falling asleep during 'the most important speech of Hillary's life' someone in the Clinton Machine could have given Bill a 'wake-up' pill.
Or given him a pair of one of MSNBC's female 'reporter's' soaking wet panties to sniff on at least.

The guy could have just given the piece of shit a nudge but that's how Rats operate...block the view so the camera can't see what's really happening. :eusa_hand:

It is apparent from the way he looks nowadays that Slick Willy has AIDS. No wonder he can't stay awake.

Forum List

Back