William Shatner turns 90 today...hip hip hooray!

The only thing that I have ever seen him in is the video for the Brad Paisley song named "Celebrity".

God bless you and Brad and William always!!!

Holly

..I like him --but he's not a great actor...TJ Hooker is horrible
I liked TJ Hooker. But I agree, he is not a great actor.

His best role was that of Denny Craine on Boston Legal but that was only because he was allowed to ham it up with a comical character.
..I never watched that
..he was in Judgement at Nuremberg where he did fairly well

He was also on some Twilight Zone episodes. Two that I remember.

He was a handsome young man and a member of the Hollywood in crowd so he got the roles but his acting abilities were never very good.

He hit the lottery with Star Trek or else he would never been much more than a low level B actor.
Other than Trek, all he had were B movies.

Did my home work after school watching star trek. He did pretty good in Boston Legal and I have seen him do well in Twilight Zone episodes. He did real well on those and TJ Hooker and even a few westerns. A good friend of mine was student a of his acting school. I always enjoyed watching him perform. Actors need good writers and directors and others to do there best. Happy 90 Bill Shatner.

..I like him --but he's not a great actor...TJ Hooker is horrible

It was the 80's. Most television was terrible....except for the first two seasons of Miami Vice. :)

It's funny. We've been watching a lot of those shows from the 80s lately on Amazon and stuff and yeah, some of the acting and script writing in general can be kind of lame. We've been watching Hunter and CHIPs and I think we did watch a couple of episodes of T.J. Hooker. I want to find Moonlighting with Bruce Willis before he got super famous.

ExgBEugWEAAXHG5

Forum List

Back