William Barr

This is awesome news....write it down.....FINALLY we we have an accounting of the Russian uranium deal vs. Barr ftmfw!

We can hope but only time will tell what Barr will do. I'm sure he'll have plenty to investigate and I'm sure Whitaker will fill him in.

But parts of his record are likely to be closely scrutinized by Democrats. Mr. Barr has criticized aspects of the Russia investigation, including suggesting that the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, hired too many prosecutors who had donated to Democratic campaigns. He also has defended Mr. Trump’s calls for a new criminal investigation into his 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton, including over a uranium mining deal the Obama administration approved when she was secretary of state.
Trump Will Nominate William P. Barr as Attorney General

He sounds like a flake to me. Just down Trump's alley, for sure. If you ask me, there will be a fight.

having been confirmed before...how can he be denied now.

Probably will be confirmed
Republicans don’t care about filibusters any more

Bad choice....Trump will never get this witch hunt over with now...

I think it rather clever of Trump to pick a Bush guy....after all now the liberals have been touting bush far and wide...how can they possibly turn down a bush guy?

Also...it might help bush to unify the republicans....which is a priority for Trump's re-election in which he will need about 75% of the white vote plus a good percentage of the spanish vote and maybe even get around l5% of the Negro vote.
Dear Negroes: Steve Harvey and Donald Trump Are Better At Life Than You

Last edited:
Hope he's a good one and better at the job than Sessions was.
Did you like him the last time he was attorney general?

From what I've read and remember he did a fine job as AG under Bush.

He's no dummy and I think he will do a fine job for Trump.
I anticipate this will go one of two ways -- he gets in office and does just enough to keep rabid trump supporters off his back...

Or....he goes the Jeff Sessions/Robert Mueller route -- where people vouch for how great and honorable these men are --- then later go on to attack them as Deep State terrorists once they don't bow down to all things Trump

I think it rather clever of Trump to pick a Bush guy....after all now the liberals have been touting bush far and wide...how can they possibly turn down a bush guy?

Also...it might help bush to unify the republicans....which is a priority for Trump's re-election in which he will need about 75% of the white vote plus a good percentage of the spanish vote and maybe even get around l5% of the Negro vote.
Dear Negroes: Steve Harvey and Donald Trump Are Better At Life Than You
Bush picked professional people, not crazies. I vaguely remember Barr....he doesn't bother me. After all....he's hard-core Deep State. Should make the deplorable trumpanzees whine even more. :71:

Just announched.....a great choice and maybe we will finally see some action on certain political elements whose crimes were protected by the previous administration and even Jeff Sessions was too cowardly to go after the same group.

Donald Trump Confirms He Will Nominate William Barr as Next Attorney General | Breitbart
Shit choice....A Bush retread who was in charge when Randy Weaver's family was murdered.

Cheeto is being undermined by his inner circle.
Are you folks ever willing to hold Cheeto accountable for his own staff decisions?

Just announched.....a great choice and maybe we will finally see some action on certain political elements whose crimes were protected by the previous administration and even Jeff Sessions was too cowardly to go after the same group.

Donald Trump Confirms He Will Nominate William Barr as Next Attorney General | Breitbart

William Barr is the same man who ran the DOJ, ordered and supervised the murders at Ruby Ridge.

They killed almost everyone on the property. Including the family dog. They killed Vikki Weaver as she stood in the doorway of her home holding her infant son in her arms.

They killed Sammy Weaver by shooting him in the back.

Yes Randy Weaver was a separatist and loved his guns but he and his family didn't deserve what william barr and george bush the first did to him and his family at Ruby Ridge.

That man doesn't belong as our AG.

Ruby Ridge incident | History, Facts, Aftermath, & Map

Barr hates Comey.

Barr despises the Mueller investigation.

That was all the qualifications needed. When the AG resolves
those issues, and if he doesn't toe the line...just fire him.

Barr hates Comey.

and the job of the AG is not to tow the line -- much to the dismay of your banana republic fantasies...

Barr hates Comey.

and the job of the AG is not to tow the line -- much to the dismay of your banana republic fantasies...

Its "toe" the line. Barr is an experienced AG, he won't let the deep state fucks run rampant.

"it’s freaking hilarious that you run Sessions from AG because he wasn’t tough enough on Mueller, and then hire a Bushie and longtime peer of Mueller to replace him."

But parts of his record are likely to be closely scrutinized by Democrats. Mr. Barr has criticized aspects of the Russia investigation, including suggesting that the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, hired too many prosecutors who had donated to Democratic campaigns. He also has defended Mr. Trump’s calls for a new criminal investigation into his 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton, including over a uranium mining deal the Obama administration approved when she was secretary of state.
Trump Will Nominate William P. Barr as Attorney General

He sounds like a flake to me. Just down Trump's alley, for sure. If you ask me, there will be a fight.
Of course Trump will appoint another sycophant with an unwarranted opposition to the Russia investigations.

Forum List

Back