A Travesty Of Justice. Part 6.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
Apparently there are many slimeballs around here that aren't satisfied with innocent White cops being sent to prison for doing their job. So I will give you what you want. White Blood! This travesty of justice concerns the Ruby Ridge incident. Apparently, Randy Weaver was a White separatist. But he lived out in the middle of nowhere. So who gives a shit. Well apparently our ZOG gave a shit. They set him up by having somebody talk him into sawing off a shotgun. Which randy Weaver declined to show up in court for. So they went out looking for him.

Randy Weaver's 14 year old son and their dog were killed in the woods near the Weaver home. A deputy marshal was also killed. Then at one point, Vicki Weaver was holding her infant. A piece of shit sniper apparently had her and the infant in his snipers scope. You are probably thinking what he was thinking, "A woman holding an infant! What a threat!!!" So he shot her in the head. They had a young daughter who was standing near her. She was splattered with part of her mother's head!

Eventually, the siege ended. Randy Weaver surrendered. Eventually, he sued the government and was awarded a 3.1 million dollar settlement over the whole debacle. Having his family exposed to that kind of trauma, I think he should have received a hell of a lot more than that. Hell the family of that drugged up, counterfeiting, cop resisting piece of shit george floyd received around 34 million. And nobody even murdered him.

Um, okay, you kind of brushed over the "Killed a federal marshall" bit... that was kind of a big deal.

Frankly, if he wasn't white, they'd have probably killed everyone in the house. It's pretty much what they did to the MOVE protestors in Philadelphia.

Um, okay, you kind of brushed over the "Killed a federal marshall" bit... that was kind of a big deal.

Frankly, if he wasn't white, they'd have probably killed everyone in the house. It's pretty much what they did to the MOVE protestors in Philadelphia.
Didn't the feds open fire first, killing the family dog & then his 14 year old son?
If the feds shoot my dog, they better be prepared for return fire too.

It's ironic seeing a lefty play apologist for fed abuse of power & excessive force in a situation they instigated.
So much for don't trust the man & give peace a chance.
Why is it you progbots all love totalitarian use of force by the govt?
Always trust Big Brother, eh comrade?

Didn't the feds open fire first, killing the family dog & then his 14 year old son?
If the feds shoot my dog, they better be prepared for return fire too.

It's ironic seeing a lefty play apologist for fed abuse of power & excessive force in a situation they instigated.
So much for don't trust the man & give peace a chance.
Why is it you progbots all love totalitarian use of force by the govt?
Always trust Big Brother, eh comrade?

Randy Weaver was a Nazi. Too bad he took down his whole family with him.

• Banned

Fuck the federal marshal. I very much doubt the kid shot at them for no reason. They shouldn't even have been there to begin with. What they should have done was drive up to the house in a cop car to arrest Weaver. With a search warrant. If they were shot at then, that would been a whole different ballgame. That would have justified basically calling in the national guard. But not shooting a woman holding an infant. They could have sent in a negotiator to convinced him that such a minor charge wasn't worth putting his family at risk. Though eventually, a private citizen who was a well known White separatist sympathizer stepped in and decided to play that role. With Randy Weavers wife and son already dead, it must have been a hard sell. But he talked Mr Weaver into surrendering.

As for the MOVE protesters, they were in a city. In a particular building. If I remember the incident correctly, they were shooting it out with the cops. In the Weaver case, they could just have waited for him to go somewhere and pull him over. Though I have no sympathy for david koresh and his cultists at Waco, they could have done the same with him. Just keep his place under surveillance. Then, when he left, just pull him over and arrest him.

Fuck the federal marshal. I very much doubt the kid shot at them for no reason. They shouldn't even have been there to begin with. What they should have done was drive up to the house in a cop car to arrest Weaver. With a search warrant. If they were shot at then, that would been a whole different ballgame. That would have justified basically calling in the national guard. But not shooting a woman holding an infant. They could have sent in a negotiator to convinced him that such a minor charge wasn't worth putting his family at risk. Though eventually, a private citizen who was a well known White separatist sympathizer stepped in and decided to play that role. With Randy Weavers wife and son already dead, it must have been a hard sell. But he talked Mr Weaver into surrendering.

Well, no, we aren't going to murder you when you come out.. that was an easy sell.

The guy killed a federal marshall serving an arrest warrant.

As for the MOVE protesters, they were in a city. In a particular building. If I remember the incident correctly, they were shooting it out with the cops. In the Weaver case, they could just have waited for him to go somewhere and pull him over. Though I have no sympathy for david koresh and his cultists at Waco, they could have done the same with him. Just keep his place under surveillance. Then, when he left, just pull him over and arrest him.

Wow, talk about your white privilege "Hey, we know you killed federal law enforcement officers, but we should just wait you out until you get tired or run out of food or something."

Meanwhile, a black person is lucky if he can go to the store without a thug cop shooting him.

• Banned
Well, no, we aren't going to murder you when you come out.. that was an easy sell.

The guy killed a federal marshall serving an arrest warrant.

Wow, talk about your white privilege "Hey, we know you killed federal law enforcement officers, but we should just wait you out until you get tired or run out of food or something."

Meanwhile, a black person is lucky if he can go to the store without a thug cop shooting him.

You're fucking high! I don't know where his son's body ended up. But they had his wife covered up on the kitchen floor. I would have been enraged. I would have told the negotiator to take my daughter. But that the rest of those motherfuckers out there can come and get me. If I was as well armed as they were, with infrared night vision scopes or whatever, I would have went out and hunted their negroid loving asses. Next, consider this black blowjob boy. It isn't the cops who are the thugs. (Usually) It is the criminals.

You're fucking high! I don't know where his son's body ended up. But they had his wife covered up on the kitchen floor. I would have been enraged. I would have told the negotiator to take my daughter. But that the rest of those motherfuckers out there can come and get me. If I was as well armed as they were, with infrared night vision scopes or whatever, I would have went out and hunted their negroid loving asses. Next, consider this black blowjob boy. It isn't the cops who are the thugs. (Usually) It is the criminals.
Yet for all your tough talk, you are still alive...

and so is he.

Which makes him kind of reprehensible that he undertook a course of action that got his wife and son killed.

Well I will give you credit. You are slightly better informed than is the norm for you, on this one.

Things you left out. First Weaver was found Not Guilty by a jury, they believed he was a victim of Entrapment. Second, the State tried to prosecute the Sniper and was thwarted by the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution. The Department of Justice argued that the Federal Agent was working and acting under Federal Authority and was not subject to State or Local jurisdiction.

Many people, myself included, argued that we should reform Law Enforcement because of things like this. If you use that search function above, you’ll find that I have spoken about the Bundy Ranch, which I’m sure is on your list somewhere. Although probably not very high since no Blacks or other Minorities are involved.

Finally. You’re still an idiot. You can’t even take a simple obvious case of Cops doing the wrong thing and run with it without throwing in your Nazi crap. The ZOG crap. You took any point you were hoping to make and showed that you’re an absolute blithering idiot.

Even when you are more right than you have been previously, you go and throw it out the window with that idiocy.

I use idiots like you as an example of the stupidity of your thoughts. As one example. During World War II scientists and engineers worked around the clock to develop the Atomic Bomb. If on the other hand, people of your Ilk were in charge, it would never have been made. Because a lot of the Scientists and Engineers were Jewish.

Today of course, if we were doing that, the scientists and engineers would be of Chinese descent.

Those Jews you detest, helped create the Bomb that ended World War II. They helped develop the technology to put men on the Moon, and run Satellites. But you see only their religion and get suspicious. Why?

You speak in another thread as the Devil is opposing your “truth”. If you believe in the Bible, then you should realize the Jews are God’s Chosen people. Even in Revelations, it says that twelve thousand from each of the twelve tribes of Israel were sealed with God’s own seal. The rest were washed white in the blood of the Lamb. Now I’d be happy just to make the cut and get in, but you are consumed with hatred and Jealousy. You can’t stand that someone else might be viewed better than you.

Frankly, everyone is better than you. Better informed, better educated, and better people in general.

Oh I know a few people like you. One of your idiotic types came over from his house when I got home with my new Van. It was a Toyota Sienna. He pronounced that he only purchased American cars. I told him the van was built in Indiana, which was in America, unless we broke off diplomatic relations and nobody told me. I then suggested he swagger on down to the Ford dealer and see where those pick up trucks were built. Better than fifty percent chance they were built in Mexico.

At the time Chrysler was owned by Germans, now of course, Chrysler is owned by Italians. Real Americans drive Dodge right?

If you want to be happy in this life. I suggest you set aside your hatred, and be thankful for what you have. That is after all, the summary of the message given to us by Jesus. Love, don’t hate. Be thankful for what you have. Read the Lord’s Prayer as more proof of that.

Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our Trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

You toss about Religious words, but you have no clue what they mean. You abuse those ideals to buttress your hatred. To place the hatred in an impenetrable Citadel where logic and truth can’t reach it.

Yet for all your tough talk, you are still alive...

and so is he.

Which makes him kind of reprehensible that he undertook a course of action that got his wife and son killed.

He was talked into surrendering. Until then, he was probably ok with going down with a fight. And as I said elsewhere, there are other ways that the cops could have handled the situation. Cops do stakeouts all the time. But they didn't even have to go that far. I have seen things like trail cams that were disguised so you wouldn't know they were there. And some are probably made to be viewed remotely.
So there wouldn't even need to be a cop there. When they saw Randy Weaver leaving his place for whatever, the cops could have just pulled him over and arrested him. There was no need to have who knows how many cops actually converge on his property. Putting his family in danger.

Well I will give you credit. You are slightly better informed than is the norm for you, on this one.

Things you left out. First Weaver was found Not Guilty by a jury, they believed he was a victim of Entrapment. Second, the State tried to prosecute the Sniper and was thwarted by the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution. The Department of Justice argued that the Federal Agent was working and acting under Federal Authority and was not subject to State or Local jurisdiction.

Many people, myself included, argued that we should reform Law Enforcement because of things like this. If you use that search function above, you’ll find that I have spoken about the Bundy Ranch, which I’m sure is on your list somewhere. Although probably not very high since no Blacks or other Minorities are involved.

Finally. You’re still an idiot. You can’t even take a simple obvious case of Cops doing the wrong thing and run with it without throwing in your Nazi crap. The ZOG crap. You took any point you were hoping to make and showed that you’re an absolute blithering idiot.

Even when you are more right than you have been previously, you go and throw it out the window with that idiocy.

I use idiots like you as an example of the stupidity of your thoughts. As one example. During World War II scientists and engineers worked around the clock to develop the Atomic Bomb. If on the other hand, people of your Ilk were in charge, it would never have been made. Because a lot of the Scientists and Engineers were Jewish.

Today of course, if we were doing that, the scientists and engineers would be of Chinese descent.

Those Jews you detest, helped create the Bomb that ended World War II. They helped develop the technology to put men on the Moon, and run Satellites. But you see only their religion and get suspicious. Why?

You speak in another thread as the Devil is opposing your “truth”. If you believe in the Bible, then you should realize the Jews are God’s Chosen people. Even in Revelations, it says that twelve thousand from each of the twelve tribes of Israel were sealed with God’s own seal. The rest were washed white in the blood of the Lamb. Now I’d be happy just to make the cut and get in, but you are consumed with hatred and Jealousy. You can’t stand that someone else might be viewed better than you.

Frankly, everyone is better than you. Better informed, better educated, and better people in general.

Oh I know a few people like you. One of your idiotic types came over from his house when I got home with my new Van. It was a Toyota Sienna. He pronounced that he only purchased American cars. I told him the van was built in Indiana, which was in America, unless we broke off diplomatic relations and nobody told me. I then suggested he swagger on down to the Ford dealer and see where those pick up trucks were built. Better than fifty percent chance they were built in Mexico.

At the time Chrysler was owned by Germans, now of course, Chrysler is owned by Italians. Real Americans drive Dodge right?

If you want to be happy in this life. I suggest you set aside your hatred, and be thankful for what you have. That is after all, the summary of the message given to us by Jesus. Love, don’t hate. Be thankful for what you have. Read the Lord’s Prayer as more proof of that.

Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our Trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

You toss about Religious words, but you have no clue what they mean. You abuse those ideals to buttress your hatred. To place the hatred in an impenetrable Citadel where logic and truth can’t reach it.

Blah, Blah, Blah Blah Blah. Randy Weaver may have been entrapped. But that isn't what pisses me off the most. What pisses me off the most is a sniper seeing Vicki Weaver holding an infant in his scope and deciding to blow her brains out. Next, I am an Atheist. The jews aren't gods. They are lowlife pieces of shit. Anybody who follows any religion is a lowlife piece of shit. The jews just happen to lead the pack in that. As for Hitler or any of that kind of thing, I want to tell you the truth. But it just wouldn't fucking be allowed!!! Some would tell me to take it to stormfront or some such crap. I would probably also get banned. They say ignorance is bliss. How blissful you must be. It is the job of forums like this to make sure you stay that way.

Johann Goeth.jpg

voltaire.jpg

Blah, Blah, Blah Blah Blah. Randy Weaver may have been entrapped. But that isn't what pisses me off the most. What pisses me off the most is a sniper seeing Vicki Weaver holding an infant in his scope and deciding to blow her brains out. Next, I am an Atheist. The jews aren't gods. They are lowlife pieces of shit. Anybody who follows any religion is a lowlife piece of shit. The jews just happen to lead the pack in that. As for Hitler or any of that kind of thing, I want to tell you the truth. But it just wouldn't fucking be allowed!!! Some would tell me to take it to stormfront or some such crap. I would probably also get banned. They say ignorance is bliss. How blissful you must be. It is the job of forums like this to make sure you stay that way.

View attachment 764082

View attachment 764083

You claim to be an atheist. Yet you claimed anyone who disagreed with you was doing the devils work. I’m wondering. Why do you feel the need to lie so often?

He was talked into surrendering. Until then, he was probably ok with going down with a fight. And as I said elsewhere, there are other ways that the cops could have handled the situation. Cops do stakeouts all the time. But they didn't even have to go that far. I have seen things like trail cams that were disguised so you wouldn't know they were there. And some are probably made to be viewed remotely.
So there wouldn't even need to be a cop there. When they saw Randy Weaver leaving his place for whatever, the cops could have just pulled him over and arrested him. There was no need to have who knows how many cops actually converge on his property. Putting his family in danger.

So by your logic, a black person who runs from the cops should be shot in the back, but a nazi who stockpiles weapons and food in the woods, why, we just need to spend hundreds of hours of resources trying to bring him in peacefully, even after he killed a Federal officer.

Blah, Blah, Blah Blah Blah. Randy Weaver may have been entrapped. But that isn't what pisses me off the most. What pisses me off the most is a sniper seeing Vicki Weaver holding an infant in his scope and deciding to blow her brains out. .
Well, you are leaving out the part where she was holding the door open for Harris and the bullet went through him and hit her.

Next, I am an Atheist. The jews aren't gods. They are lowlife pieces of shit. Anybody who follows any religion is a lowlife piece of shit. The jews just happen to lead the pack in that. As for Hitler or any of that kind of thing, I want to tell you the truth. But it just wouldn't fucking be allowed!!! Some would tell me to take it to stormfront or some such crap. I would probably also get banned. They say ignorance is bliss. How blissful you must be. It is the job of forums like this to make sure you stay that way.

Hey, you weren't this guy, were you?

You claim to be an atheist. Yet you claimed anyone who disagreed with you was doing the devils work. I’m wondering. Why do you feel the need to lie so often?

You don't need devils to commit evil. It is just an easy label to use.

So by your logic, a black person who runs from the cops should be shot in the back, but a nazi who stockpiles weapons and food in the woods, why, we just need to spend hundreds of hours of resources trying to bring him in peacefully, even after he killed a Federal officer.

Well, you are leaving out the part where she was holding the door open for Harris and the bullet went through him and hit her.

Hey, you weren't this guy, were you?

Hypocrite. You want the same thing done with blacks. Let them go, then send in a negotiation team at their residence (assuming you find them) and talk them into surrendering. There's an interesting way to defund the police. Make them waste time and money like that. Next, I wonder what bullshit you will spout next. Snipers can see exactly what they want to shoot. Also, if she was holding a door open. it wouldn't have been there for a bullet to go through.

Hypocrite. You want the same thing done with blacks. Let them go, then send in a negotiation team at their residence (assuming you find them) and talk them into surrendering. There's an interesting way to defund the police. Make them waste time and money like that. Next, I wonder what bullshit you will spout next. Snipers can see exactly what they want to shoot. Also, if she was holding a door open. it wouldn't have been there for a bullet to go through.

The bullet didn't go through the door, it went though his buddy Harris and hit her.

Hey, I have no sympathy for a black person who shoots it out with police. In fact, I've gotten into arguments with liberals who try to claim the death of Breonna Taylor was this great injustice, when in fact, her first drug-dealing boyfriend implicated her in his drug business and her second drug dealing boyfriend decided shooting it out with the cops was a bad idea.

My view on Vicki Taylor and Breonna Taylor is the same. They bad men and their recklessness put their lives in danger.

Her husband never should have gotten into a shooting war with the FBI. Period.

Forum List

Back