Democrats: Do you hire private security to stand guard at your property lines or do you build Walls?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Our resident Democrats remain anti Wall...some have suggested solutions such as “increase the number of agents at the border”...atleast one Lefty has said “keep a military presence at the border”
This has me baffled as the taxpayer expense for man hours is indefinite while the bulk of the expense for the Wall comes as a one time cost.
I have a property on the beach, it’s located at the end of a stretch of beach making it a popular point of entry or exit for folks walking the sand. When I realized I had a problem I never once thought to hire a private security firm to stand guard at my property lines 24/7. I simply had Walls built to show folks that my property was closed.
I’m curious if any of our Democrats here have elected to hire private security in favor of securing and defining property lines with a Wall?

Our resident Democrats remain anti Wall...some have suggested solutions such as “increase the number of agents at the border”...atleast one Lefty has said “keep a military presence at the border”
This has me baffled as the taxpayer expense for man hours is indefinite while the bulk of the expense for the Wall comes as a one time cost.
I have a property on the beach, it’s located at the end of a stretch of beach making it a popular point of entry or exit for folks walking the sand. When I realized I had a problem I never once thought to hire a private security firm to stand guard at my property lines 24/7. I simply had Walls built to show folks that my property was closed.
I’m curious if any of our Democrats here have elected to hire private security in favor of securing and defining property lines with a Wall?
The claim that walls don't work couldn't more obviously wrong, but what can the open-borders douchebags do? They know the wall will shutdown the flow of new Democrats into the country, so the have to fight it anyway they can.

The claim that walls don't work couldn't more obviously wrong, but what can the open-borders douchebags do? They know the wall will shutdown the flow of new Democrats into the country, so the have to fight it anyway they can.

I can’t even wrap my head around the ignorance...I can’t imagine ever being stupid enough to say “walls don’t thwart trespassers”

Democrats buy homes in "gated communities" where the walls are already built for them. Also said communities come with their own mini-gestapos (HOAs) which the leftists also like.

The Dimms are lying hypocritical cvnts.

Of course walls work.

They need to import Hispanic voters because their abortions are murdering too many black voters.

Democrats: Do you hire private security to stand guard at your property lines or do you build Walls?

I have none of the above...Even though I live on a spatial 43 acres...the trees hide my nudity...(live water)(does that mean it's not dead?)

Of course walls work.

They need to import Hispanic voters because their abortions are murdering too many black voters.
When did Hispanic voters have abortions for black voters? Is that like a surrogate abortion?

Democrats buy homes in "gated communities" where the walls are already built for them. Also said communities come with their own mini-gestapos (HOAs) which the leftists also like.
God I hate those places unless I do work there then I charge more just because they have a wall..

I have none of the above...Even though I live on a spatial 43 acres...the trees hide my nudity...(live water)(does that mean it's not dead?)

If you had an issue with trespassers would your first though be to hire guards to man the property line?

If you had an issue with trespassers would your first though be to hire guards to man the property line?
If they can make it through the eleven dogs I guess I could fire some warning shots..

If they can make it through the eleven dogs I guess I could fire some warning shots..

I’ll play along....
So dogs first then warning shots....and if that didn’t mitigate the trespassing issue would you then consider guards to stand around the perimeter or a physical barrier?

Of course walls work.

When did Hispanic voters have abortions for black voters? Is that like a surrogate abortion?

Derp.
If you knew that the Chinese have a higher rate of anchor babies in the US than Honduran illegals you might stop and think about how the wall will not stop the Chinese....

Of course walls work.

Derp.
If you knew that the Chinese have a higher rate of anchor babies in the US than Honduran illegals you might stop and think about how the wall will not stop the Chinese....

Mexico, Central and South America...all the same filthy subhumans.
Nobody really gives two fucks about the Chinese...they aren’t raping and killing our people, they don’t whore out our job offerings to the underclass, they’re semi productive contributors and I’ve never had a Chinese flag waved in my face.

Of course walls work.

Derp.

Mexico, Central and South America...all the same filthy subhumans.
Nobody really gives two fucks about the Chinese...they aren’t raping and killing our people, they don’t whore out our job offerings to the underclass, they’re semi productive contributors and I’ve never had a Chinese flag waved in my face.
At least you live up to your screen name..

God I hate those places unless I do work there then I charge more just because they have a wall..

Thats why I always tell people like you I'm getting several quotes and I'll get back with him.

Thats why I always tell people like you I'm getting several quotes and I'll get back with him.
The price is already mutually agreed upon by the tradesmen..

Forum List

Back