Willfully Ignorant? This may Open You Mind (#2)

And, the idea of taxing Pfizer, for example, 40% of their profits so they have less of their profits than competition and less with which to cure cancer is just plain stupid, deadly, and liberal.

How Ed, how? Explain this to us. Go ahead, it's a public company, pull the reports and walk us through the income statement.

Oh, you're just SO smart - I cant wait to hear back from you.

How Ed, how? Explain this to us. .

dear stupid, Pfizer takes the money that it would have used to pay taxes (assuming taxes are eliminated) and uses it for research on drugs to cure cancer. Do you understand now?

Nope, didnt do it Ed. Show me on the income statement where they dont have enough money to invest in R&D because of taxes. Ed, business is about numbers, not theories.

Ed, get your parents to help you with this one if you need it. Next week we can move into ROI and cost benefit analysis but for now it's a simple littel Special Ed task - just show us on the income statement where they dont have enough money to invest in R&D because of taxes.

I guess the 9-5 j.o.b. you have isnt in accounting or finance? Well that's okay, not everyone was a motivated student either.

Hmmm, let me think - angry, unhappy, doesnt know shit, spends all day on chat forums, bully - - - I'd say you're probably a govt worker. Or maybe work at a utility? Can't be much of substance happening in your life between 9 - 5.

Show me on the income statement where they dont have enough money to invest in R&D

dear stupid, for second time, I didn't say they didn't have enough but rather that they have less, after paying taxes, to find a cure for cancer. Do you have the IQ to understand?

Well, gosh that's a point not worth making. Yes, if they had all the benefits of America and no cost, they would have more money. If they could print their own money, they would have more of it. If they could pay their bills in raisins, they would have more dollars left over.

Yes, Ed, you're really on to ... absolutely nothing whatsoever.

First name, Special. Last name, Ed.

Well, gosh that's a point not worth making. Yes, if they had all the benefits of America and no cost, they would have more money. If they could print their own money, they would have more of it. If they could pay their bills in raisins, they would have more dollars left over.

Yes, Ed, you're really on to ... absolutely nothing whatsoever.

First name, Special. Last name, Ed.

dear, if they could print money so could everyone else so there would be only inflation but no greater chance of a cancer cure. Do you have the IQ to understand?

Please go somewhere else so I don't have to tool on you all night.
dear, if they could print money so could everyone else so there would be only inflation but no greater chance of a cancer cure. Do you have the IQ to understand? See why we say the liberal will be slow??

Forum List

Back