Willfully Ignorant? This may Open You Mind (#2)

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
First, you must read this link. Next you must think (for some, their ignorance isn't willful; we will know who when they post the idiot-grams sure to follow); then you must become outraged as you understand how you've been lied to by the power elite and those who have written thousands of pages of tax code to benefit them.

But first read this:
Donald Trump’s tax plan goes after corporate ‘inversions’

Donald Trumps Tax Inversion plan is seemingly IDENTICAL to Hillary's ideas on the matter, though I honestly don't know who thought of it first.

What do YOU think? I value your opinion.

Donald Trumps Tax Inversion plan is seemingly IDENTICAL to Hillary's ideas on the matter, though I honestly don't know who thought of it first.

What do YOU think? I value your opinion.
corp. tax should be eliminated so 1000's of corps and millions of jobs will come to America. Trumps plan of a 15% corp tax would make inversion unnecessary, but not be as good as a 0% tax rate.

Unlike Ed, (who has zero business experience) I don't believe we have to compete on price with average countries. America is a premium country based on our legal system, domestic market, political stability, Defense, financial system, entrepreneurial culture, university system and how we foster innovation, research and start-up. And we should charge a premium tax rate to reflect those advantages.

Based on all of that, my opinion is simple; if you start your business in the US you will be taxed as a US business forever. Don't like that, go start your business in Poland or Ireland and Zambia. Want to shop tax codes for your start-up, good luck. Maybe Putin will give you a deal.

I dont like taxes or federal spending so I dont want to see more taxes - but I'm not a wimp who thinks we need to cower to some F500 CEO.

When you consider this, the tariffs, and all the other nationalism, it sounds good. Will it work? It HAS to be better than the way the Establishment have been fucking us for decades.
Don't vote for ANYONE that supports TPP.

Unlike Ed, (who has zero business experience) I don't believe we have to compete on price with average countries. America is a premium country based on our legal system, domestic market, political stability, Defense, financial system, entrepreneurial culture, university system and how we foster innovation, research and start-up. And we should charge a premium tax rate to reflect those advantages.

Based on all of that, my opinion is simple; if you start your business in the US you will be taxed as a US business forever. Don't like that, go start your business in Poland or Ireland and Zambia. Want to shop tax codes for your start-up, good luck. Maybe Putin will give you a deal.

I dont like taxes or federal spending so I dont want to see more taxes - but I'm not a wimp who thinks we need to cower to some F500

Took the words out of my mouth.

And we should charge a premium tax rate to reflect those advantages.

dear, we do charge the highest rate in the world to our corporations and as a result our greatest gems are moving out.

intelligent solution is to eliminate tax altogether so companies stay and so they get very very efficient by not worrying about and avoiding taxes. GE for example has 1000 full time tax professionals.

Further, the tax is passed on to customers like any cost so is 100% redundant, stupid, and liberal . We have it only to pander to purely ignorant Marxist liberals who want ugly big business to pay their fair share!!

Do you understand??

I understand that you have zero business experience and don't understand entreneurship. You are a bleeding heart liberal for businesses like a social worker is for a welfare queen. That makes you a fool, not a business man.

You want Easy Street to be delivered to them. You want them to get the full benefits of America at less than full price. You feel that life here in America is unfair for them and they are disadvantaged and you will champion thier cause.

You want Easy Street to be delivered to them..

dear stupid, there is nothing easy about capitalism. Either you have the best products and jobs in the world or you go bankrupt! And, the idea of taxing Pfizer, for example, 40% of their profits so they have less of their profits than competition and less with which to cure cancer is just plain stupid, deadly, and liberal.

Now do you understand?

Bwaaa-Haaa-haaaa. Ed's going to tell me how business works. Hahaha, that's so rich. The wage slave pretends to be a capitalist. Oooh, and he's going to tell us about bankruptcy. Really; "Either you have the best products and jobs in the world or you go bankrupt". #1 or done, eh?

Ed, does your employer know that you waste his salary on this forum?

You're a tool - now do you understand?

Bwaaa-Haaa-haaaa. Ed's going to tell me how business works. Hahaha, that's so rich. The wage slave pretends to be a capitalist. Oooh, and he's going to tell us about bankruptcy. Really; "Either you have the best products and jobs in the world or you go bankrupt". #1 or done, eh?

dear stupid, there is nothing easy about capitalism. Either you have the best products and jobs in the world or you go bankrupt! And, the idea of taxing Pfizer, for example, 40% of their profits so they have less of their profits than competition and less with which to cure cancer is just plain stupid, deadly, and liberal.

Now do you understand?

You say; "Either you have the best products and jobs in the world or you go bankrupt".

It's just so obvious. Pick any category - Chainsaws; Stihl, Husky, Poulan and others survive. But you say you need to be the best or go out of business? Tractors, guns, yogurt, milk, jeans, shirts, PC's, diapers, soda, etc. There are so many mediocre brands that survive.

But Ed, let's turn it over to you.

1. You say Capitalism is tough. Tell about your challenges competing in capitalism. Oops, that's right, you're a wage slave and have never been an employer so you can only repeat what you read and hear.

2. You say Pfizer doesn't have money to invest in R&D because they have to pay taxes. (and even worse, you fearmonger with cancer like our tax code created cancer - shame). But like every pretend capitalist you forget that these investments are expensed before taxes. And, in fact, the tax code in a perverse way incentivizes investments over retained earnings and dividends. But you dont rail against dividends?

please sir, the floor is yours. You don't have a lick of entrepreneurial experience but we sure do want to hear you repeat what Rush told you about business.

. Pick any category - Chainsaws; Stihl, Husky, Poulan and others survive..

yes because they are the best. Go into a business with a crappy product and see how long you survive. Did someone tell you that consumers shop for the worst products they can find? See why we say slow

Forum List

Back