will you listen to mcveigh's confession?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i will...i am not sure when....i will read the text if its available...i am not sure i want to "hear" it...his voice as he talks about what he did...in a rather matter of fact manner

i will...i am not sure when....i will read the text if its available...i am not sure i want to "hear" it...his voice as he talks about what he did...in a rather matter of fact manner

i think it will be interesting. from what i understand, he said he had no guilt whatsover... no regret.

i don't believe in hell, but some people deserve it.

i don't think i could listen to it.....i might be able to read through it....but that's not too strong of a 'might'.....

it would just give me the heebie jeebies! :eek:

I'll listen to it.
I don't expect it to reveal anything new. He was a bastard mass-murderer. None of those guys can provide any insight into themselves. They're damaged, dishonest and cunning. Their personalities are the equivilent of mazes that go nowhere except around and around.

No I do not plan to listen to it. I hear enough insane self justification/rationalization on here.

You should listen to it so you can see what real insanity looks like.

Though he probably wasn't insane. That's why guys like him are so maddening. Add to that the fact that people listen to him and make the retarded assumption that because he espouses a few of the tenets of a certain political agenda, everyone who supports that agenda must be just like him.

Which is why you should listen to him. My guess is when you do, you'll realize that most people on the right have absofuckinglutely nothing in common with him.

Last edited:
I%20don%27t%20give%20a%20rat%27s%20ass.jpg

I'll listen to it.
I don't expect it to reveal anything new. He was a bastard mass-murderer. None of those guys can provide any insight into themselves. They're damaged, dishonest and cunning. Their personalities are the equivilent of mazes that go nowhere except around and around.

I thought the Right loved people who struck out against tyrannical governments?

McVeigh is different from Guy Fawkes and the people who stormed the Bastille how, exactly?

I'll listen to it.

I thought the Right loved people who struck out against tyrannical governments?

McVeigh is different from Guy Fawkes and the people who stormed the Bastille how, exactly?

Oh please! :eusa_hand:

i listent to a bit of the show last night....where it was talking about mcviegh being an idea soldier etc...the when he goes to be in the special forces he just gives up...it was interesting to see the story of mcviegh, nickets and fontaine (sp)

Forum List

Back