Will WWIII Happen In The Next Couple Decades?

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
If you asked me this question even a week ago, I would have said that perhaps another cold war would occur, but there was no chance of a shooting war. Now, however, Greece's potential collapse throws a very, very strange question into the mix. That question is that of the fall of the EU.

How do you personally think? Does it make any sense?

Nuclear war isn't going to be touched off because of a country's financial woes.

If terrorists detonate a nuke, I"d hide. Short of that, no one's gonna start lobbing ICBMs over relative trivium.

Nuclear war isn't going to be touched off because of a country's financial woes.

If terrorists detonate a nuke, I"d hide. Short of that, no one's gonna start lobbing ICBMs over relative trivium.

With Obama and his Iran deal, he has created an arms race in the Middle East.

Soon all the "crazies" will have nukes.

Already do. Pakistan, India, DPRK, US, Russia, Israel, etc.

President Obama didn't create an arms race, been an arms race all along. He just made it more obvious.

If you asked me this question even a week ago, I would have said that perhaps another cold war would occur, but there was no chance of a shooting war. Now, however, Greece's potential collapse throws a very, very strange question into the mix. That question is that of the fall of the EU.

How do you personally think? Does it make any sense?
Interesting question, I wouldn't have thought of the EU's problems as a security issue.

At this point I don't see that. The biggest danger by far is a nuke falling into the hands of Jihadists. My (wild ass) guess is that the countries there - even Iran - want or will want a nuke only for the sake of influence.

These "religious" leaders talk a big game when it comes to sending wild-eyed kids to meet their 72 virgins, but they're not quite so keen on exposing their own ass, and that's what they would be doing if they used a nuke for offensive purposes.

Already do. Pakistan, India, DPRK, US, Russia, Israel, etc.

President Obama didn't create an arms race, been an arms race all along. He just made it more obvious.

Iran is by far the biggest threat.

Even Islamic nations around it think so.

Of course, in the mind of Obama there are no Islamic radicals to fear in the world cuz they are all just people like us, right?

Will WWIII Happen In The Next Couple Decades?

Uuummmm, let me check my crystal ball..... Damn! Forgot to recharge the batteries! I'll get back to you on that one.........

Forum List

Back