Will Whites Vote for Obama?

New topic: Will Whites Vote for McCain?

How many white people, who consider themselves conservative, will vote for McCain in this election?

I suspect the nomination of Obama will cause people that are not happy with the choice of McCain to vote for him anyway. Clinton would not have gotten the same anti vote Obama is going to get.

one main reason is because he did not vote, or was not culled into voting for, an invasion of iraq. Another main reason is because his politics does not have roots clear back to the 60s. Another is the tone of his political machine this side of a vitriolic neocon "president or bust" campaign.

any other questions?

OK... so he didn't vote for the war in Iraq and he's young and inexperienced... these are what you consider quality enough to be President of the United States?

New topic: Will Whites Vote for McCain?

How many white people, who consider themselves conservative, will vote for McCain in this election?

I suspect the nomination of Obama will cause people that are not happy with the choice of McCain to vote for him anyway. Clinton would not have gotten the same anti vote Obama is going to get.

Not me. I "used" to be republican for decades, but with the republican party shoving this old, angry, RINO mcamnesty at us, I changed my party affiliation to independent. I'm totally disgusted with the direction the republican party has taken lately. I'll either vote libertarian or write someone in this year.

Last edited:
Not me. I "used" to be republican for decades, but with the republican party shoving this old, angry, RINO mcamnesty at us, I changed my party affiliation to independent. I'm totally disgusted with the direction the republican party has taken lately. I'll either vote libertarian or write someone in this year.

The "independent" party is the largest party in America.

Honest (and reasonably sane) Republicans and Democrats BOTH see that their respective parties are a sham and have disassociated themselves from them.

There's really only insiders and the American public who are the outsiders.

And while I don't doubt for a moment that the insiders squabble for power, and that struggle is very real, they're not struggling to make our lives better.

They're just fighting for power.

Mc Cain is bad, Clinton is worse, and Obama is a communist.

why is obama scum? we all know mccain is, but what do you know about obama? seems like a jfk type to me. and judge mccain as harshly. ps you aren't educated on the facts so don't vote. best for everyone. mccain should only get 1 percent of vote. everyone else is dumb or racist.

"...scum? we all know mccain is..."
?

what are you even talking about?

Last edited:

"...scum? we all know mccain

what are you even talking about?

we know mccain is tied to the lobbiests ruining america. they run his camp. they want to start war with iran too. check out the 4th richest man in america. forgot his name, but he owns vegas resorts. anyways, he tells mcbush to go to war with iran and bush does what he is told.

i'm too tired. talk baby talk amonst yourselves tonight.

A sign many whites won't vote for him:

American Renaissance News: 3 in 10 Americans Admit to Racial Bias

Even so, just over half of whites in the new poll called Obama a “risky” choice for the White House, while two-thirds said McCain is a “safe” pick. Forty-three percent of whites said Obama has sufficient experience to serve effectively as president, and about two in 10 worry he would overrepresent the interests of African Americans.

Forum List

Back