Will Washington State Experience A Red Wave???

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I seriously doubt it. I've resided within Washington state since the tail end of '68 & my experience has been that Washington state has been dyed blue & getting more blue every year that goes by. The "Eastern Washington Secession movement(I call it the Eastern Washington State Project) is not faring well nor has it ever. Every time Eastern Washington gets a secession fire going the bluies show up & stomp it out like a jitterbugger wired on speed. Below is a link that tells the story of why I think the red wave in Washington state is going to be more like a red mudpuddle, much as I hate to admit it.

I seriously doubt it. I've resided within Washington state since the tail end of '68 & my experience has been that Washington state has been dyed blue & getting more blue every year that goes by. The "Eastern Washington Secession movement(I call it the Eastern Washington State Project) is not faring well nor has it ever. Every time Eastern Washington gets a secession fire going the bluies show up & stomp it out like a jitterbugger wired on speed. Below is a link that tells the story of why I think the red wave in Washington state is going to be more like a red mudpuddle, much as I hate to admit it.

Yeah, I'm afraid you're right. I will be happy if we keep the status quo and give Patty Murray the boot.

I agree--if Washington State actually goes Red we know we are dealing with a raging end of the world Red Tsunami. I don't think that's likely, but love that Murray had to fight for her seat at least.

No they are indoctrinated to be stupid in the northwest.

In some states they need the right to have counties leave the state and if not, form a new state and join another more aligned with them. It is obvious people from other states tired of the tax structure moved to these other states with the same views that caused the problems where they came from. Plus, the behind-the-scenes political bull that gave us more progs from these states or left leaning Republican as political leaders.

God, I hope so. I still have family there.

Although if there is no change in Washington, it might convince my relatives to move here to South Dakota. They're already about half convinced and if it gets any worse there, it might be the push they need to get packed up and move.

I lived in Washington State for seven years when I worked at Hanford.

The people East of the Cascades are good Conservatives. Not any different from Southerners or Mid Westerners. They will vote Republican.

There are a lot of bat shit crazy Moon Bats West of the Cascades. If they aren't high on pot or crack and can remember to vote they will vote Democrat.

The stupid greedy union low IQ workers in the state will usually do what their union bosses tell them to do and vote Democrat.

Thanks to The Worthless Negro and Potatohead there have been a lot of Illegals that have moved into the state so that is an unknown. Washington is pretty lax on voter ID.

Patty Murray was a peice of Libtard shit when I lived there and she is a peice of shit now. She needs to go.

Red WA?? We can only hope. Been trying for years, but somehow it hasn't happened yet.

The current stupidity here is that everyone is tired of the shit, (no laws, no cops, higher taxes/cost of living, etc)........yet they still turn blue on a ballot.

God, I hope so. I still have family there.

Although if there is no change in Washington, it might convince my relatives to move here to South Dakota. They're already about half convinced and if it gets any worse there, it might be the push they need to get packed up and move.
Change is constant. The real question is will Washington experience positive or negative change?

I lived in Washington State for seven years when I worked at Hanford.

The people East of the Cascades are good Conservatives. Not any different from Southerners or Mid Westerners. They will vote Republican.

There are a lot of bat shit crazy Moon Bats West of the Cascades. If they aren't high on pot or crack and can remember to vote they will vote Democrat.

The stupid greedy union low IQ workers in the state will usually do what their union bosses tell them to do and vote Democrat.

Thanks to The Worthless Negro and Potatohead there have been a lot of Illegals that have moved into the state so that is an unknown. Washington is pretty lax on voter ID.

Patty Murray was a peice of Libtard shit when I lived there and she is a peice of shit now. She needs to go.
WPPSS Reactors #1, #2 & #4, June 1981 through August of 1983. My last project was in the wet well of unit #2 working seven day$ a week twelve hour$ a day as a team lead for sub contractor Oliver B. Cannon out of Pennsylvania. I worked the wet well for 89 day$ straight with out mi$$ing a day(June thru the end of August). I remember sitting on the upper deck of the tube lock scaffolding directly under the uranium loading shoot in the containment bldg. of reactor unit #1, playing tic tac toe in the dust on the deck with several of my fellow crew members... drawing double time for overtime! If you were working the WPPSS project unit #1 '81-82 you may well remember those LARGE missing gang boxes loaded with tool$ of various sub contractors that seemed to vanish into thin air, but that's a different story! I have never before or since made as much cubic $$$$$ as I did during that tour I had @ Hanford. You are correct about the greedy unions which alone created the biggest bond default in U.S. history(it's still holds the record).

Forum List

Back