Will US Troops Fire On US Citizens?

he blundered into nothing. he had the full support of the house and senate including the democraps WHO LEAD THE FUCKIN' WAY

The majority of Democrats voted against authorizing an invasion

But, ultimately it was Bush the decider who made the blunder

the majority voted for it. except Ted Kennedy who was too drunk to know what was going on, and voted against it.

More Democrats voted against going into Iraq than in favor..

It's historical record. Your opinion doesn't change it

We should be thankful that libtards don't like or own guns. LOL, chaos should be over by sunrise. :razz:

hand em out

Liberal-Gun.jpg

Sure they will. They're a bunch of useless, unemployable meatheads.
Janet RENO - the mass MURDERER - YouTube

Yeah, it's still a mystery as to how Janet Reno was never held accountable for the Waco massacre. She didn't even lose her job as Attorney General. What a disgrace.

Those in the compound were murderers and had been given ample opportunity to surrender. It was Koresh who killed everyone

20 children and two pregnant women, among all the murderers, deserved to die in an illicit invasion ordered by J. Reno?

Once those Marines lose a couple of buddies to raging gun nuts, I'm sure they would have no problem returning fire with a vengeance

Drug Enforcement Agents have no problem exchanging fire with drug dealers........they are American Citizens

BIG difference between a Drug Dealer and a Law-Abiding Citizen RW.....one would shoot you without a thought.....the other would think about it....and we are not talking about DEA agents.....we are talking about the US Military....once again....BIG difference.....

Sure they will. They're a bunch of useless, unemployable meatheads.
Janet RENO - the mass MURDERER - YouTube

one of the reason's you ran right Gordo?.....you opened your yap to some Military Vet and he beat your ass and scared you so bad you were on the first plane south....those Muslims you thought were coming capped the deal.....you were gone like the coward you are....

Yeah, it's still a mystery as to how Janet Reno was never held accountable for the Waco massacre. She didn't even lose her job as Attorney General. What a disgrace.

Those in the compound were murderers and had been given ample opportunity to surrender. It was Koresh who killed everyone

20 children and two pregnant women, among all the murderers, deserved to die in an illicit invasion ordered by J. Reno?

Reno is a criminal. She burned and gassed those poor kids. It was absolutely unnecessary. But no one held her accountable. And that's even more criminal.

Bull fuckin shit.:cuckoo:

It started early in America when George Washington led 15,000 militia to quell the rebellion in PA against the Whiskey tax.

Militia/National Guard troops have been used against American citizens several times since.

Then lets not forget the Civil War.

Well I understand that, US National Guard troops also fired on people during the Watts Riots, but the poster I was responding to said the troops have a previous history of doing it, which troops is he talking about? I served in the Military from 2000-2007, never had to fire on any US Civilians, I still know people serving and they haven't had to either, my point is THIS Military has no experience firing upon crowds of American Civilians. The things we are talking about happened before our troops today were even born.

exactly.....i believe the question was asked about today's Military.... not what happened in 1817.............

Once those Marines lose a couple of buddies to raging gun nuts, I'm sure they would have no problem returning fire with a vengeance

Drug Enforcement Agents have no problem exchanging fire with drug dealers........they are American Citizens

BIG difference between a Drug Dealer and a Law-Abiding Citizen RW.....one would shoot you without a thought.....the other would think about it....and we are not talking about DEA agents.....we are talking about the US Military....once again....BIG difference.....

If you are firing on our military, you are not a law abiding citizen

Reno is a criminal. She burned and gassed those poor kids. It was absolutely unnecessary. But no one held her accountable. And that's even more criminal.

The gang (yes they were a gang) in that compound murdered four federal agents and were hiding behind children like the cowards they were. What parent would allow their children to be used as shields? The same parent who would allow Koresh to sexually molest their children

They asked for and deserved their fate

Holding government officials unaccountable for crimes they commit against the American public seems to be a growing trend the last few administrations. Of course, this latest
abberation absolutely takes the cake. The obama administration has taken abuse of the citizens to a high art form, shredding the Constitution and the Rule of Law savagely and continuously.
Personally, I doubt this administration will trust American troops to follow orders to the extent of firing on their own. We've seen information that indicates this administration considers military veterans as potential terrorists. Unless he segregates the troops and garrisons troops of different ethnicity in neighborhoods to be controlled. With the level of racial tension this CinC is fostering and fomenting, that would be one way to get Americans to fire on other Americans. The other possibility is that this administration declares marshal law and invites the UN to send troops.

The gang (yes they were a gang) in that compound murdered four federal agents and were hiding behind children like the cowards they were. What parent would allow their children to be used as shields? The same parent who would allow Koresh to sexually molest their children

They asked for and deserved their fate

What decent government would murder children just to "get at" their parents, cowardly or otherwise? I assume you consider liberal pols cowardly, then? They hide behind children all the time in order to protect themselves and their pet projects.

We've been a Superpower since the late 1700s.

Remember? When we defeated the world's greatest Superpower, England, at the time??

:eusa_shhh:

With the help of France and Spain, the world's other two super powers at the time.

:eusa_shhh:

And we took away all their shit too

:lol:

There's an argument to be made that the Spanish-American War, where we finished taking away all of Spain's toys, was the point where we became a super power.

We weren't a superpower coming out of the Revolutionary War. A lot of the Founders were legitimately concerned we'd collapse quickly. We damn near did in the War of 1812.

Forum List

Back