Will US Troops Fire On US Citizens?

How is it relevant if she was a Lesbian?:confused:

We just had an end to Don't Ask Don't Tell. A lesbian would have been dismissed.

Before 1993, when Clinton passed DADT homosexuality was totally banned in the military. So, yes, it would have been relevant since a homosexual would have lied to join and lied to stay.

Well I don't know too much about the rules back than since I was not in, but I thought you could only get thrown out of the Military for actually commiting homosexual acts? I worked in Separations and I saw a few women discharged for having sex with other women, and not all of them were gay, one of them was married as a matter a fact.

If she was having sex with another woman, yes she was a lesbian. Even if she was married.

Not that there is anything wrong with lesbians as people They shouldn't lie about it, nor should they expect concessions for it.

We just had an end to Don't Ask Don't Tell. A lesbian would have been dismissed.

Before 1993, when Clinton passed DADT homosexuality was totally banned in the military. So, yes, it would have been relevant since a homosexual would have lied to join and lied to stay.

Well I don't know too much about the rules back than since I was not in, but I thought you could only get thrown out of the Military for actually commiting homosexual acts? I worked in Separations and I saw a few women discharged for having sex with other women, and not all of them were gay, one of them was married as a matter a fact.

If she was having sex with another woman, yes she was a lesbian. Even if she was married.

Not that there is anything wrong with lesbians as people They shouldn't lie about it, nor should they expect concessions for it.

I could see why you would say that, although I have known plenty of women who had sex with other women and they don't say they are gay, mostly bisexual or something they wanted to try, thats what they tell me anyways.

Friends of Blair Mountain

The miners were opposed by a well-armed contingent of mine guards and State Police with rifles and machine guns. These would eventually be joined by 2,000 U.S. Army troops armed with airplanes, bombs, and poison gas. The two forces met at Blair Mountain, in Logan County. The coal company forces held fortified positions along the ridge; the miners labored in the heat of late summer to climb the mountain with hopes of engaging company forces at the summit.

"Who would believe that in the year 2012 one would have to ask if the U.S. Military would fire on American Citizen’s?

The same idiots who don't know that it's not "Citizen's" but "citizens"?

If the stupid fucks who write that shitty blog can't do grammer right, what else are they obviously screwing up about?

I see you moved from goat sucker to worthless troll!

:lol:

Grammar.

Knowing the difference between "knowing you're shit" and "knowing your shit"

You know you're shit, right?

You know you are a goat sucking worthless troll, right?

So Did Republican Bush

I think his surge in 07 ended it before he left office. Obozo made a campaign promise to end a war that was over duh :D

A surge was only necessary because Bush abandoned the war on terrorism to blunder into Iraq

"They will treat us as liberators"

In September 2008, Obama told Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly, “I think that the surge has succeeded in ways that nobody anticipated. … It’s succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.”

:confused:

I think his surge in 07 ended it before he left office. Obozo made a campaign promise to end a war that was over duh :D

A surge was only necessary because Bush abandoned the war on terrorism to blunder into Iraq

In September 2008, Obama told Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly, “I think that the surge has succeeded in ways that nobody anticipated. … It’s succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.”

A surge that was only necessary to save Bush's butt after he blundered into Iraq

Sure they will. They're a bunch of useless, unemployable meatheads.
Janet RENO - the mass MURDERER - YouTube

Yeah, it's still a mystery as to how Janet Reno was never held accountable for the Waco massacre. She didn't even lose her job as Attorney General. What a disgrace.

Waco wasn't a "massacre". What it was..was a travesty. How they let a Christian Terrorist Pedophile, like David Koresh yammer on for several months is beyond me.

And why some conservatives defend that piece of fucking shit..is pathetic.

wonderful read folks

i can sense the anxiety, the 'my team' hope and fear among you all

but most of all, the utter division , social and political

that, and that alone is enough to warrant bad news taking the riens

~S~

A surge that was only necessary to save Bush's butt after he blundered into Iraq

he blundered into nothing. he had the full support of the house and senate including the democraps WHO LEAD THE FUCKIN' WAY

he blundered into nothing. he had the full support of the house and senate including the democraps WHO LEAD THE FUCKIN' WAY

The majority of Democrats voted against authorizing an invasion

But, ultimately it was Bush the decider who made the blunder

The majority of Democrats voted against authorizing an invasion

But, ultimately it was Bush the decider who made the blunder

the majority voted for it. except Ted Kennedy who was too drunk to know what was going on, and voted against it.

Forum List

Back