Will US Troops Fire On US Citizens?

I doubt that the troops would even think twice about it. They have a previous history of doing it.

Sure they will. They're a bunch of useless, unemployable meatheads.
Janet RENO - the mass MURDERER - YouTube

Yeah, it's still a mystery as to how Janet Reno was never held accountable for the Waco massacre. She didn't even lose her job as Attorney General. What a disgrace.

As incompetent as Janet Reno was, she wasn't responsible for Waco, any more than the attorney general of the time was responsible for Jonestown.

When these kinds of "I am God" cults form, everyone who joins is already dead. They are just waiting for the order. Eventually these madmen demand that their followers die to prove their belief and devotion. Waco is no different from Jonestown or from Heaven's Gate.

"Who would believe that in the year 2012 one would have to ask if the U.S. Military would fire on American Citizen’s?

The same idiots who don't know that it's not "Citizen's" but "citizens"?

If the stupid fucks who write that shitty blog can't do grammer right, what else are they obviously screwing up about?

"Who would believe that in the year 2012 one would have to ask if the U.S. Military would fire on American Citizen’s?

If the stupid fucks who write that shitty blog can't do grammer right, what else are they obviously screwing up about?

I see you moved from goat sucker to worthless troll!

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
You mean again? Or if they are asked to carry out an unconstitutional order to confiscate guns from american citizens?

Regular troops? So long as their commanders tell them the order is lawful; (whether it is or not) yes, they will, without hesitation. Which I suppose means, that if The Anointed One were to declare Martial Law, I'll find myself facing our own guys; sad; friendly fire....isn't.

I see you moved from goat sucker to worthless troll!

:lol:

Grammar.

Knowing the difference between "knowing you're shit" and "knowing your shit"

You know you're shit, right?

Conspiracy Theories???

Quite possibly; but, what IF this or any other president decides to say, suspend the constitution-what then? Crawl, or take a side? All I know, is that the oath I took was to the constitution, not the country, not the president, not the army, so I guess that would put me on the side opposing anyone who suspended or violated it.

Regular troops? So long as their commanders tell them the order is lawful; (whether it is or not) yes, they will, without hesitation. Which I suppose means, that if The Anointed One were to declare Martial Law, I'll find myself facing our own guys; sad; friendly fire....isn't.

He'll have a tough time "declaring martial law"......................................:cuckoo:

Every military member in every service is taught in basic training to obey lawful orders, failure to do so means a punitive action can be taken against you, up to and including a court-martial and a possible prison term, depending on the circumstances. But the key word in all that is LAWFUL; the military are not expected to be automatons, indiscriminately killing somebody just cuz somebody else told 'em to.

Should the military be called on in cases of emergency to quell violence and restore order, I am certain that the rules of engagement will be clear, and everyone will know what to do under whatever the circumstances might be. Every soldier will know that, so if the situation demands it they will do their duty. If that means firing on US citizens, then yes, they will do it.

There are enough foreigners serving in our military to make the question moot. There are enough gang bangers in the military and if all those aren't enough, the UN will supply troops to make sure there are.

How come the only people here I see using terms like that to refer to our President are Righties?

There are enough foreigners serving in our military to make the question moot. There are enough gang bangers in the military and if all those aren't enough, the UN will supply troops to make sure there are.

What do YOU know about our military?

Probably much more than you do because I pay attention.

Military may Recruit Foreigners

And since Sept. 11, 2001, the number of immigrants in uniform who have become U.S. citizens has increased from 750 in 2001 to almost 4,600 last year, according to military statistics.

With severe manpower strains because of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan -- and a mandate to expand the overall size of the military -- the Pentagon is under pressure to consider a variety of proposals involving foreign recruits, according to a military affairs analyst.

FBI Says Gangs Infiltrating the US Military

The U.S. military is facing a "significant criminal threat" from gangs, including prison and biker gangs, whose members have found their way into the ranks, according to an FBI-led investigation.

Some gang members get into the military to escape the streets, but then end up reconnecting once in, while others target the services specifically for the combat and weapons training, the National Gang Intelligence Center says in a just-released 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment/Emerging Trends.

Thank you for this opportunity to educate you since you won't do it yourself.

Forum List

Back