Will Trump Turn Himself In On the 23rd?

Crooked Donald has until August 24th to turn himself in to Fulton County for his mug shot.

The first GOP debate is August 23rd.

What better way to suck all the air out of the room than for Traitor Trump to turn himself in on the 23rd and then hold a drawn out whine fest press conference, and draw all the attention away from his primary opponents?

You gonna commit a crime so you be in his cell to felate him? Yes, you are.

No, they can get it switched to a federal court. They are federal charges, or you don't realize that?
The charges are state. The argument is that he was in his role of Trump's official today. Is trying to overturn an election a part of his official federal duties.

You gonna commit a crime so you be in his cell to felate him? Yes, you are.
The jerkoff in orange is going to turn himself in for arrest Thursday evening during prime time because the 'ratings will be better'. He also wanted to weasel out of a mugshot & having his height & weight taken but Willis said nope, you're you're no goddam better then anyone else, asshole.

That motherfucker is overdue for some karma & Fani Willis is going to hand it out to that fuck in spades. :dance:

The jerkoff in orange is going to turn himself in for arrest Thursday evening during prime time because the 'ratings will be better'. He also wanted to weasel out of a mugshot & having his height & weight taken but Willis said nope, you're you're no goddam better then anyone else, asshole.

That motherfucker is overdue for some karma & Fani Willis is going to hand it out to that fuck in spades. :dance:
^^^ demented loon.

Do you understand that you put up a meme condemning hiding behind a computer screen while typing on a device with a computer screen while using a fake name?
I would be willing to give you my real name and where I live.....and tell you to come and get me.
My name is Dave Denend and I live in Clarksville TN.
If you have a problem with me, feel free to look me up.
You can also find me on Facebook.

Last edited:
Kangaroo court, I can't wait for Trump's lawyers to get it switched to a federal court. The tears on here will be entertaining. If somehow you do get him in jail, the next republican president can pardon him.
How'd that work out for Meadows?

Your tears are entertaining.

Forum List

Back