Will Trump Turn Himself In On the 23rd?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Crooked Donald has until August 24th to turn himself in to Fulton County for his mug shot.

The first GOP debate is August 23rd.

What better way to suck all the air out of the room than for Traitor Trump to turn himself in on the 23rd and then hold a drawn out whine fest press conference, and draw all the attention away from his primary opponents?

Crooked Donald has until August 24th to turn himself in to Fulton County for his mug shot.

What better way to suck all the air out of the room than for Traitor Trump to turn himself in on the 23rd and then hold a drawn out whine fest press conference, and draw all the attention away from his primary opponents?

I hope they do a mug shot so I can buy the Tshirt and tell all of you Trump haters to go fuck yourselves.
:muahaha:

You masturbated to the Rachel Madcow/Hillary Clinton "interview" dincha?

Come now, come clean.

We should be so lucky.
I think we should arrest every Democrat that complained about the 2000 and 2016 elections.
Slam their fat faces into the concrete and cuff em.

360119147_2078407772367881_241705860432160475_n.jpg

You'd think all these submissive cucks who think they are so tough would have some pride and try to think for themselves!

Unfortunately, they have been carefully and deliberately dumbed down over decades to be literally physically incapable of reading 98 pages of an indictment. They cannot comprehend anything over 250 characters, especially if there are no pictures.

By the second page, they lapse into unconsciousness and can only be awakened by their lord and master's voice.

They need shit mansplained to them by the talking pictures on their TVs through a partisan hack filter.

I'll read all of the rest of them when they get done making up excuses to issue indictments.
No you won't.

It's easier for you submissive cucks to just parrot the lies you are told to parrot. You are literally physically incapable of reading the indictments.

No you won't.
I've read 3 of them.....and each one is more ridiculous than the one before.
They're simply using these indictments to get the news off of their absolute fuckups.

They'll have to indict Trump every other day for the next 18 months to cover up all of the shit they're pulling.

A13usaonutL._CLa 2140,2000 71o5TAA8hcL.png 0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UX679_.jpg

I've read 3 of them.....and each one is more ridiculous than the one before.
They're simply using these indictments to get the news off of their absolute fuckups.

They'll have to indict Trump every other day for the next 18 months to cover up all of the shit they're pulling.

Ah. I'm glad you reminded me. The mug shot will show Trump even lies about his height! :lol:

Forum List

Back