Will Trump declare a Federal State of Emergency to build The Wall?

Could Trump declare a State of Emergency and order the US military to build The Wall?

• Total voters
It’s going to happen it has to happen! I had a hatian girl tell me today Fcuk America I want to move back home, this country was never great.

Democrats have killed America

That never happened. Yesterday you had another batshit story that never happened. Tomorrow you will have a new story about a Guatemalan who called you a c*nt that never happened. Just delete your account, and ask the mods to restore the one they banned before.
It did happen,, she was clue less about trump and went on and on. How she hats This country, how she wishes she could move and hopes someone shoots trump... this is what you democrats let in

It’s going to happen it has to happen! I had a hatian girl tell me today Fcuk America I want to move back home, this country was never great.

That never happened. Yesterday you had another batshit story that never happened. Tomorrow you will have a new story about a Guatemalan who called you a c*nt that never happened. Just delete your account, and ask the mods to restore the one they banned before.
It did happen,, she was clue less about trump and went on and on. How she hats This country, how she wishes she could move and hopes someone shoots trump... this is what you democrats let in

No. It never happened. People who have been on this board for years have apparently had much less eventful days than you have. Since you joined this week you've been assaulted by numerous minorities in public. I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.

No, because the Orange Virus is a stupid person that doesn't understand the Constitution.
What part of the Constitution would Trump be violating? ... :cool:
Most directly, the emoluments clause.

Transgender ban from military service violates right to equal treatment to enlist & serve.

But in the past, Muslim ban violated religious freedom.

I imagine that we may see at some point…if the shutdown continues and it’s clear his veto of a CR or budget will be over-ridden…you’ll see the White House have all entries and exits sealed so Congress can’t send the bill over to him for his veto; if he doesn’t get it, he can’t veto it and his veto can’t be over-ridden! See how this works!

Three years ago such shenanigans would be completely unthinkable.

But today, anyone who says something like that could never happen is kidding themselves.

No. It never happened. People who have been on this board for years have apparently had much less eventful days than you have. Since you joined this week you've been assaulted by numerous minorities in public. I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.
I wasn’t assulted she will be when she is begging to stay here after we drag her out lol

Trump is toying with the idea of declaring a State of Emergency in order to build The Wall?

Can he get away with it?

If "yes", he may just have found the club he needs, to beat-on the Dems, on this issue.

Reaction?

Trump says he has considered national emergency powers to build wall - CNNPolitics
He can if he wants to divide the nation futher.

but worse...

Is what precedent will he be setting?

Some president you or I do not care for in the future can pull a stunt like this .. and will you defend them?
Hell, I'm not defending him now... I asked the question COULD he... not SHOULD he, eh?

Trump is toying with the idea of declaring a State of Emergency in order to build The Wall?

Can he get away with it?

If "yes", he may just have found the club he needs, to beat-on the Dems, on this issue.

Reaction?

Trump says he has considered national emergency powers to build wall - CNNPolitics

but worse...

Some president you or I do not care for in the future can pull a stunt like this .. and will you defend them?
Hell, I'm not defending him now... I asked the question COULD he... not SHOULD he, eh?
Ok, I'll play your game: DID I SAY YOU WERE DEFENDING HIM?

He can if he wants to divide the nation further.

but worse...

Some president you or I do not care for in the future can pull a stunt like this .. and will you defend them?​

Can he get away with it?

Reaction?

but worse...

Ok, I'll play your game: DID I SAY YOU WERE DEFENDING HIM?

He can if he wants to divide the nation further.

but worse...

Some president you or I do not care for in the future can pull a stunt like this .. and will you defend them?​
The Dems divided the nation refusing to provide the funds for the wall.

Huh?

again...

“What we’re asking the Republicans in the Senate to do is to take ‘yes’ for an answer. We are sending them back exactly, word for word, what they have passed,” Pelosi said. “Why would they not do that? Is it because the president won’t sign it? Did they not hear about the coequal branch of government, and that we the Congress send the president legislation and he can choose to sign or not?”

Can he get away with it?

Reaction?

but worse...

Even if one considers the wall the best idea since sliced bread, demanding it via executive privelege via holding Americans hostage is not presidential, not condusive to a representative democracy

It is what dictators do

~S~

Can he get away with it?

Reaction?

but worse...

Even if one considers the wall the best idea since sliced bread, demanding it via executive privelege via holding Americans hostage is not presidential, not condusive to a representative democracy

It is what dictators do

~S~
to be more precise: State of Emergencies to fulfill a campaign promise or a political end, is straight out of the Authoritarian Handbook

Huh?

again...

“What we’re asking the Republicans in the Senate to do is to take ‘yes’ for an answer. We are sending them back exactly, word for word, what they have passed,” Pelosi said. “Why would they not do that? Is it because the president won’t sign it? Did they not hear about the coequal branch of government, and that we the Congress send the president legislation and he can choose to sign or not?”
build the damn wall.

Can he get away with it?

Reaction?

but worse...

It is what dictators do

~S~
It's what Obama would do.

Can he get away with it?

Reaction?

but worse...

It is what dictators do

~S~
It's what Obama would do.

doubtful.....

Hillary maybe.....

~S~

Can he get away with it?

Reaction?

but worse...

It is what dictators do

~S~
Border security is dictoral?
Trump took a pledge to protect and defend the United States. In spite of mindless worthless leftist traitors.

Forum List

Back