Will trump create an American castapho

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I saw this in the politics section. I kind of thought this belongs in the conspiracy theory section.

think you' have more to worry about with the current but hopefully he is gone in a year .

The far right fascist wingers have secretly training their own Gestapo.

One thing is fairly certain, a Trump Presidency would have either an extremely productive or an extremely ruinous effect on America. It would be one extreme or the other, but nothing in between. He will make it or he'll break it.

Create a "catastrophe"? Or are you saying he is one?

Not sure, how catastrophic he will get, since even bad press can be used as good press. If the backlash of fear against him creates more support than opposition, he can still use that to push his points in the media, and make the opposition out to be whiny victims.

I don't think Hillary can unite support like Obama managed to, by making the opponents look like the bigger bully, but Trump might well "create his own Caliphate" by sending a call to arms to police the border. And draw every separatist for states' rights and against federal tyranny to join the fight. I don't think Hillary has that same pull.

If Trump and Cruz can run for office and work together on managing programs and creating jobs solving govt problems, I think more people would follow their lead than Hillary and the Democrats (who should focus fulltime on reorganizing prisons into medical treatment programs and facilities, in order to make good on the promise of universal care). Frankly,
I find more progressive leadership and sustainable solutions coming from the Greens.

Last edited:
One thing is fairly certain, a Trump Presidency would have either an extremely productive or an extremely ruinous effect on America. It would be one extreme or the other, but nothing in between. He will make it or he'll break it.

In other words MikeK he will finish the work Obama did by swinging too far to the left.
But with Trump it will be from the right? How long before we get tired of this lopsided approach to govt?

Forum List

Back