Will Trump Continue The CIA's JFK Cover-Up?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
The answer is yes.

Good article by Jacob G. Hornberger

Last Friday, President Trump made the following announcement:

I have decided not to block release of the CIA’s remaining JFK-assassination related records except for those records that directly implicate the CIA in the assassination, which will continue to remain secret.”

Okay, he didn’t really put it like that. But that’s the potential and likely import of his announcement, which actually read as follows:

Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.” (Italics added.)

The operative words, of course, are: “Subject to the receipt of further information….”

What is going on here?

Negotiations. The art of the deal. The CIA desperately does not want to show the American people its long-secret JFK-related records. It has asked Trump to continue keeping at least some of them secret notwithstanding the passage of more than 50 years since the Kennedy assassination...

Read More:
Will Trump Continue the CIA’s JFK Cover-Up? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

I can't see Rump wanting anything new about JFK to be exposed.

It would after all take the attention off Numero Uno. He can't cope with that.

Uh yeah, can you please take your weird TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) somewhere else? It's pretty old & tired at this point. Thanks.

Hey, it's how Narcissistic Personality Disorder works. You can bet the house on it.

Some of us actually analyze people before we elect them to their first actual job ever.
Others -------- not so much.

Yeah sadly you are correct that Trump will contiinue the CIA's coverup in the assassination.Here are two other reasons WHY he will do so.

1.you got to remember,we dont elect these people contrary to what our corrupt school system has taught us in american history classes,they are SELECTED for us by the establishment.presidents are carefully groomed and selected to do the bidding of the elite.

The last HALFWAY decent president we had that tried to do the right thing was Jimmy carter. That is why he is so much demonized in the mainstream media with propaganda that he was the worst president ever before Obama.sadly the american sheep are so brainwashed,they have bought into that lie hook,line,and sinker. Carter a lot of people dont understand ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA.

That was why he only served one term.the Good presidents never get to stay in office past one term in this day and age. thats been the case going all the way back to the JFK assassination Bush sr being the exception but only cause he was ready to step down at that point.

2.Trump has deep ties to Israel. the mossad and CIA work hand in hand together starting wars with other countries around the globe.as with every president since Johnson,he is kissing the ass of israel.

Uh yeah, can you please take your weird TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) somewhere else? It's pretty old & tired at this point. Thanks.

Hey, it's how Narcissistic Personality Disorder works. You can bet the house on it.

Some of us actually analyze people before we elect them to their first actual job ever.
Others -------- not so much.

we see eye to eye with each other not ignoring facts that the last decent halfway good president we had was none other than carter.

It's possible there are people still alive that could be effected by the revelation that they were CIA sources.

The answer is yes.

I have decided not to block release of the CIA’s remaining JFK-assassination related records except for those records that directly implicate the CIA in the assassination, which will continue to remain secret.”

Okay, he didn’t really put it like that. But that’s the potential and likely import of his announcement, which actually read as follows:

Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.” (Italics added.)

The operative words, of course, are: “Subject to the receipt of further information….”

What is going on here?

Negotiations. The art of the deal. The CIA desperately does not want to show the American people its long-secret JFK-related records. It has asked Trump to continue keeping at least some of them secret notwithstanding the passage of more than 50 years since the Kennedy assassination...

Read More:

Well it is funny that no one really cared about this, until now..

What is going on here?

What is going on here is that you do not understand the English language, and from your stupidity you have conjured up a phantasm.

The remaining CIA files show Ted Cruz's dad was the second shooter on the grassy knoll.

And Hillary was the third shooter in the storm drain, while Saul Alinsky kept Oswald tied in the corner of the fifth floor of the schoolbook depository.

It was all caught on film by a black helicopter.

It was the extraterrestrial Jews, man.

Oh, wait. That was 9/11.

Sorry about that!

The remaining CIA files show Ted Cruz's dad was the second shooter on the grassy knoll.

And Hillary was the third shooter in the storm drain, while Saul Alinsky kept Oswald tied in the corner of the fifth floor of the schoolbook depository.

It was all caught on film by a black helicopter.

We do know that O and the hillary loved alinsky. The rest of your rant is stupid nonsense meant to be funny but not.

hillary and alinsky sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
first comes love, then comes marriage
then comes O in a baby carriage!

Blame Trump? It's the CIA that is obstructing the release of 60 year old documents that might embarrass the Agency. The controversy about the release of the JFK assassination documents tends to expose the fact that the Warren Commission was just an exercise in government CYA. The basic question is why in the world the U.S. government would welcome a traitor (and his Russian wife who was the daughter of a KGB officer) who abandoned his post in the military and renounced his citizenship and relocated to Russia during the hottest part of the Cold War. It doesn't make sense unless you consider the big picture that JFK's quirky brother who happened to be the A.G. was consumed with plans to assassinate Castro and Oswald might have been the CIA's political tool.\before he went rogue.

The answer is yes.

What is going on here?

Read More:
parrot.jpg

When you consider the fact that JFK (illegally) used the CIA to raise, train, and equip an (illegal) invasion army which was abandoned at the Bay of Pigs you have to consider that the CIA had become the political tool of the administration. Anything was possible when JFK's brother was A.G. and the media still thought that the administration was "Camelot" and the CIA was an incoherent rabble without a coherent mission.

When you consider the fact that JFK (illegally) used the CIA to raise, train, and equip an (illegal) invasion army which was abandoned at the Bay of Pigs you have to consider that the CIA had become the political tool of the administration. Anything was possible when JFK's brother was A.G. and the media still thought that the administration was "Camelot" and the CIA was an incoherent rabble without a coherent mission.

Interesting take. I can't really go along with it, but it is interesting. Thanks.

Forum List

Back