Will ‘Trayvon Martin’ Ignite Race Wars?

obama needs to do something. He made a mistake when he said that Trayvon looked like his son. Black gangs have been singling out and attacking, not white boys, whom the media would say deserve it by virtue of skin color, but hispanics. obama cannot afford a black/brown race fight. He just can't. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and a lapdog media might get away with trying to say that Zimmerman is white, but hispanics look at that face and aren't buying it. Not when the revenge is agaisnt their children.

Ghetto blacks don't care for Hispanics to begin with because Hispanics actually WORK! It shoots holes in the victim stance that ghetto blacks have taken for 2 generations because Hispanics come here with nothing and work to become something or give their children a chance to become something. They have proven the American dream is alive and well. And Asians did it before the Hispanics. I have worked with middle class blacks who were unabashedly prejudiced toward Asians, 'slant eyes' as they called them.

Last edited:
Blacks will not let down what we all have come to collectivly know when a verdict is not in their favor ! Expect rodney king 5.0
( can you imagine if the o.j. Case had gone the other way ? ) ( and he had been found guilty of what he actually did ) !

He was found responsible in the civil case.

The race war is coming, it was broadcast, today, in black churches all over America.

The shooting could have led to anarchy under the right (wrong?) conditions such as if a republican was in the White House.

"Want" doesn't have anything to do with the inevitable.

Yes you're not getting your way based on your perceptions thru the lens of eternal victimization.

Just like Martin.

Never been a victim, but always been a black racist.

Prove that Trayvon Martin thought of himself as a victim.

Let's use your logic. You claim all blacks think like you.... ergo, Martin was a cowardly racist victim... cuz that's what you are and you say all blacks are alike.

Yes you're not getting your way based on your perceptions thru the lens of eternal victimization.

Just like Martin.

Let's use your logic. You claim all blacks think like you.... ergo, Martin was a cowardly racist victim... cuz that's what you are and you say all blacks are alike.

Prove I'm a coward or a victim?

I said 98% of blacks think alike. Check out Obama's percentage of the black vote in 2008.

Prove I'm a coward or a victim?

I said 98% of blacks think alike. Check out Obama's percentage of the black vote in 2008.

Then the victim becomes only a symbol, no longer a human being...........................

Forum List

Back