Will They Debate Shit At Tonight's Democrat Debate?

65502077_2335696443143592_7041957953942847488_n.jpg

I expect that the moderators will be throwing them noting but sugar balls...with the sweetest ones going to their favorites.

On domestic issues all the Dems have pretty much the same views. The only difference is which issue any one of them emphasizes.

I'd like to hear their foreign policy views, but I'll bet the moderators don't go there.

I hope Biden will be still running after tonight because in this case his (and other Soros puppets') criminal activity in my home country of Ukraine has a chance to be investigated.

Run, old Joe, help my "democratic" country !

Last edited:
I suppose I should watch. At least they're splitting them up into manageable size groups of five, it looks like. Tomorrow night has more players of interest to me.

Too many to keep track of right now

Hope they cut down the field quickly

Anyone going to watch the democrat clown show tonight? The candidates are preparing their bags of glitter, feather pillows, and spray bottles of seltzer water.......their clown noses and shoes are freshly donned, and ready to go....

And a late announcement.....Social Justice Warrior and hero to the environmental left, Thanos....you know, from the Avengers Movie.....has thrown his glove into the ring......anyone who can abort 50% of all life in existence has a good shot at becoming the democrat nominee....

Which democrat is going to promise to end "physical death?"

Does the NRA even pay you for all your bogus threads?

Yeah, maybe one of the guys will talk about the size of his dick. Ha ha. Just kidding. No candidate would disgrace a presidential debate with something insane and childish like that.
Maybe Harris will talk about the size of her dick.
All of them have far too much dignity and self respect for that.

Not that it takes much, of course.

It was just a hypothetical 'n stuff.

Yeah, maybe one of the guys will talk about the size of his dick. Ha ha. Just kidding. No candidate would disgrace a presidential debate with something insane and childish like that.
Maybe Harris will talk about the size of her dick.
All of them have far too much dignity and self respect for that.

Not that it takes much, of course.

It was just a hypothetical 'n stuff.

No...they will just talk about supporting the right to kill babies up to the moment of birth....far more dignified....right?

Forum List

Back