Two American soldiers killed in Trump's Afghanistan War

The war started by George W. Bush and continued by Obama and now Trump continues to claim victims.
I thought isolationist Trump would end the war, but he's just another warmonger.
Two US soldiers are dead now.
Thanks, Cadet Bonespurs.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/two-us-service-members-killed-in-afghanistan-military-says/2019/06/26/8da23f82-97f9-11e9-830a-21b9b36b64ad_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories-2_afghanistan-635am:homepage/story-ans

Well ! They died trying to protect freedom. And the "war" was started by Terrorists who flew Planes into the WTC. You seem to overlook that simple fact! Grab your boots, grab your gun and go serve your country or :anj_stfu:.

He wanted to pull out of the War but he got talked out of it.

I agree, Afghanistan isn't worth the trouble.

I don't understand why we get so involved in Nation building in places that want to stay put in the 7th Century.

Japan? Sure. Germany? Of course.

Asscrackistan, Iraq?? Shitholes.

If we gotta go there, fuck 'em up and walk away. Just leave them alone.

These scumbags will fight to the death for the right beat their ol' ladies and live in a mud hut.

Fine with me. Let them.

And, The Lying Cocksucker kept telling us how 'Afghanistan is the good War' -- Remember?

Of course you don't.. You're a dimocrap which means you're stupid beyond belief.

The Lying Cocksucker also gave us ISIS.

The "goals" for initially fighting in Afghanistan were met during Obama's presidency. Osama bin Laden rests at the bottom of the Mediterranean and al-Queda has been dispersed and made ineffective. It seems some US senior DoD and Administration folks decided we just had to defeat the ruling Taliban government, and then keep them from ruling by installing a "democracy". I firmly believe that will never happen. As soon as US troops pull out, the Taliban will redouble their efforts to clamp down firm rule again.

How's that worked out for us? Over 2300 service personnel killed, over 20k wounded.

It's long past time to come home.

He wanted to pull out of the War but he got talked out of it.

I agree, Afghanistan isn't worth the trouble.

I don't understand why we get so involved in Nation building in places that want to stay put in the 7th Century.

Japan? Sure. Germany? Of course.

Asscrackistan, Iraq?? Shitholes.

If we gotta go there, fuck 'em up and walk away. Just leave them alone.

These scumbags will fight to the death for the right beat their ol' ladies and live in a mud hut.

Fine with me. Let them.

And, The Lying Cocksucker kept telling us how 'Afghanistan is the good War' -- Remember?

Of course you don't.. You're a dimocrap which means you're stupid beyond belief.

The Lying Cocksucker also gave us ISIS.
Trump agrees Afghanistan is a war too.

The war started by George W. Bush and continued by Obama and now Trump continues to claim victims.
I thought isolationist Trump would end the war, but he's just another warmonger.
Thanks, Cadet Bonespurs.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/two-us-service-members-killed-in-afghanistan-military-says/2019/06/26/8da23f82-97f9-11e9-830a-21b9b36b64ad_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories-2_afghanistan-635am:homepage/story-ans

Well ! They died trying to protect freedom. And the "war" was started by Terrorists who flew Planes into the WTC. You seem to overlook that simple fact! Grab your boots, grab your gun and go serve your country or :anj_stfu:.

Our reason for being there ended long ago. There is no benefit to our extended stay and there is no “winning”. When we leave it will revert to being a shithole once again.

Oh, and I grabbed my boots and guns and served for 20 fucking year.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thanks, Cadet Bonespurs.
Did you know that Obama's Nobel Peace prize, had more US troops killed in the middle east than both George Bush's? Of course not, because the lame stream media didnt want the 1/2 white faggot to look bad.

President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war

it's really a shame that stupid fks are allowed to post in here, this OP is phony and full of shit.

There is no utopia folks. terrorist exist! WTF.

War is hell and good soldiers die. Bless them

Says someone from the safety of their basement knowing they lack the internal courage to serve their country.

I am sure the family members of the dead would be greatly moved by your platitudes.

My best friend died at Fallujah, asshole. My father was career Navy and my grandfather career USAF.

Sit your stupid ass down, leftist

it's really a shame that stupid fks are allowed to post in here, this OP is phony and full of shit.

Yes, terrorists exist.

Yes, they do. Bless them for their sacrifice.

But, does that mean we continue hard wars (troops fighting) ad infinitum?

The war on terror is perpetual...and always will be

Yes, terrorists exist.

well it depends on what the fight is for. I just explained, terrorist exist. why wouldn't you want them exterminated? not sure what you feel is good about them existing.

It was a Republican President and a Five Star General that warned us about the 'Military Industrial Complex'

It is real.

When we first sent a few hundred SF Soldiers (VERY few, maybe a couple hundred -- TOPS) we did in 6 Months what the entire Russian Army couldn't do in ten years. Whupped the shit out of the morons.

But, the Big Generals, with the Big Units and the Big Tanks, and the Big Artillery wanted in on it.

So, like the pesky little brother that won't leave you alone, the Jarheads wanted in on it..Even though there was nothing for them to do. Except wander around the countryside pissing off the Locals and make themselves targets.

Then the Navy..... Well, if there's fighting going on the Navy just has to be let in on it.

How else are they supposed to get promotions??

Not picking on the Navy. The whole, entire Conventional Military is like that.

They can't STAND to see Special Forces do what they do..... Only better. With far fewer casualties all around.

Plus, and this is key..... There's no rank in Special Forces for commissioned ossifers. SF is centered around the enlisted Man. Plenty of rank for them but -- Virtually None for the commissioned, braided political Corps of sham officers.

It's complicated but I think it's one reason why Mattis was let go.

Trump meant well bringing him in but, if you remember (I'm not delusional enough or self-centered enough to think anybody would) I was against Mattis from the get-go.

Didn't like him them, don't like him now.

He is everything that's wrong with our Military.

These little 'Brush Wars'? That's what Special Forces is for.

Not for Big Generals with Big Units (Divisions, Corps) to make a mess of and get promotions from.

They just get in the way.

Now -- If we ever get into it with China or Russia......... OH HELL YES!! We need those Big Units with their Big Tanks and Big Guns.

But these little dust-ups? It's ridiculous to send them over there to muck everything up.

Let the guys who know what they're doing handle them while the Big Generals keep the Caddies at the Base Golf Course occupied

The war on terror is perpetual...and always will be

The war on terror fought within the USA, her territories and possessions is a law enforcement responsibility - not the US Armed Forces. The war on terror in foreign countries is their problem to solve - not ours.

We'll have to disagree, my personal thoughts are kill them all, kill whoever supports and harbor them...wherever they are

Yes, terrorists exist.

Or wars with no real objective and no standard for what winning would look like.

How long will we continue to sacrifice our own for the MIC?

Forum List

Back