I will never apologize for the United States.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
With the recent MSM drumming for war with Iran over the downing of an unmanned US drone, it may be a good time to reflect back to an even more ominous incident most Americans propably forgot about.

George H W Bush, at the time Vice President of the United States in the Reagan administration ... "I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are... I'm not an apologize-for-America kind of guy."

As the Boston Globe’s defense correspondent at the time, I reported on the Vincennes shoot-down, and I have gone back over my clips, chronicling the official lies and misstatements as they unraveled. Here’s the truly dismaying part of the story. On Aug. 19, 1988, nearly seven weeks after the event, the Pentagon issued a 53-page report on the incident. Though the text didn’t say so directly, it found that nearly all the initial details about the shoot-down—the “facts” that senior officials cited to put all the blame on Iran Air’s pilot—were wrong. And yet the August report still concluded that the captain and all the other Vincennes officers acted properly.

The Time the United States Blew Up a Passenger Plane—and Tried to Cover It Up

Last edited:
So, even though after 30+ years, all the data that demonstrates those that shot down the Iranian airliner were clearly at fault, Bush went to Hell knowing he was not gonna admit that the US fucked up & murdered 290 persons. That sounds just like a Bush.

Great Countries can apologize when they are wrong

That is what makes them great

Makes you wonder with all those missing trillions at the pentagon
just how much we've unknowingly payed out in war reparations to citizens we bombed the shit out of like Korea, Vietnam, Japan and Iraq & Afghanistan. Maybe it's no coincidence that everywhere you go here Asians and Muslims are the owners of gas stations, convenient stores,restaurants and nail salons etc. and they all seem to be driving $50,000 SUVs and living in middle class neighborhoods.

just how much we've unknowingly payed out in war reparations to citizens we bombed the shit out of like Korea, Vietnam, Japan and Iraq & Afghanistan. Maybe it's no coincidence that everywhere you go here Asians and Muslims are the owners of gas stations, convenient stores,restaurants and nail salons etc. and they all seem to be driving $50,000 SUVs and living in middle class neighborhoods.

What are you talking about?

Oh it's only in my neck of the woods ? Don't tell me I'm just making this shit up-- if so, you haven't been looking around .

My BF told me that Iranian airliner wasn't transmitting any IFF signals identifying it as a commercial aircraft. He thinks it was a set up by the Iranians.

My BF told me that Iranian airliner wasn't transmitting any IFF signals identifying it as a commercial aircraft. He thinks it was a set up by the Iranians.
One of my girlfriend's cousins has an uncle who was Donald Rumsfeld's gardener, and he said Dick Cheney controlled all 4 planes on 9/11 from a secret war room on Dr Evil's island off the coast of Delaware.

Oh it's only in my neck of the woods ? Don't tell me I'm just making this shit up-- if so, you haven't been looking around .

You’re looking for the conspiracy forum.

Nobody apologizes for the United States, but it is often necessary to apologize for the greedy idiot lying scumbag GOP.... Thanks for Wrecking the world economy in 1929 1989 and 2008, and of course wrecking Iraq and the Middle East 4 lies, not to mention all the stupid covert action against elected governments while propping up corrupt dictatorships.

With the recent MSM drumming for war with Iran over the downing of an unmanned US drone, it may be a good time to reflect back to an even more ominous incident most Americans propably forgot about.

George H W Bush, at the time Vice President of the United States in the Reagan administration ... "I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are... I'm not an apologize-for-America kind of guy."

As the Boston Globe’s defense correspondent at the time, I reported on the Vincennes shoot-down, and I have gone back over my clips, chronicling the official lies and misstatements as they unraveled. Here’s the truly dismaying part of the story. On Aug. 19, 1988, nearly seven weeks after the event, the Pentagon issued a 53-page report on the incident. Though the text didn’t say so directly, it found that nearly all the initial details about the shoot-down—the “facts” that senior officials cited to put all the blame on Iran Air’s pilot—were wrong. And yet the August report still concluded that the captain and all the other Vincennes officers acted properly.

The Time the United States Blew Up a Passenger Plane—and Tried to Cover It Up

Hell. You don't need to apologize. Obama already did the world apology tour.

Forum List

Back