Will the World Like the US Better Under Obama?

LOL Yeh Willow, Putins got Georgia and has pretty extensive plans for some of the Baltic states return as well. The Bear(Russia) is on the prowl and the UK's looking like a steak dinner lol

I think not. Russia responded to the invasion by Georgia. Russia isn't interested in taking over western Europe. You really have to stop seeing the world through the eyes of a would-be conqueror. Things just don't happen that way now.

Right On, Willow, our Men and Women in uniform of WWII saved their asses and all they can do is bellyache. We came late because them dumbass(UKs) claimed they had a handle on things, when in all actuality the Germans had their British asses in a sling lol...Infact Germany got tired of toying with Europe and went after the big fish Russia lol...

Not true at all. What the hell were you taught in school? :confused:

I dont have to rely upon reading newspapers.. i work and travel all over the world..and i see the world and i dont fear it.

You should try it some time. Save up your paltry US salary ... and perhaps in 10 years you can afford to travel?

It was fun laughing at you..

regards,

MC

And it's fun laughing back snoot face.

Yes the world will like the US better if Obama wins. Other countries are now giving people in the US loans just because Obama is running for President.

on one hand ya bitch cause we step in, now yer bitchin cause we came late.. Say thanks to the Japanese whyconcha?

We have this little thing called "summing up the situation". Every situation has a different set of priorities and outcomes. Now, unless you are a Stepford Wife, I don't need to explain this to you. If you want to live in a sound bite world, with little or no depth to a situation, then so be it...;O) IOW, if you wish to compare WWII with Iraq, and for some warped reason, think they are similar situations, then you just gotta have a conversation with this post in my front yard...:eusa_whistle:

I was responding to some sarcasam leveled at me by a snooty Brit. so technically I didn't make the approach.

This is why the world sees neocon Yanks as stupid and uneducated. If you have learned anything about me over the past few weeks, you would have known (easily if you were educated), that I am about as much a Brit as you are a Canuck....:eusa_clap::tongue::D:clap2::lol::razz:

The Russians inflicted 75% of the German casualties in WWII.

The Russians won the war in Europe.
But But the UK is free from Russian tyranny, last i heard and we (USA) have military bases all over Europe??? I guess them mushroomed fireballs over Japan changed their minds ???. No actually we (USA) were'nt in Europe during WWII just to save the Brits nor anyone else for that matter(well we did slow down the total annihilation of the Brits lol), we were there to get the German military secrets before the Russians could...Then we let the Russians still the secrets to the Manhatten Project ooops there goes the neighborhood lol.

Yes the world will like the US better if Obama wins. Other countries are now giving people in the US loans just because Obama is running for President.

They would now wouldnt they? check out these links to Obamas involvement in ACORN Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae pryor to and during his senate position:cuckoo:
O'S DANGEROUS PALS - New York Post
The Corner on National Review Online
Newsmax.com – Obama Wants NRA Ads Banned
NewsMax - America's News Page
Newsmax magazine: President Obama and the Coming Stock Market Crash

This is why the world sees neocon Yanks as stupid and uneducated. If you have learned anything about me over the past few weeks, you would have known (easily if you were educated), that I am about as much a Brit as you are a Canuck....:eusa_clap::tongue::D:clap2::lol::razz:

:clap2::badgrin::razz::eusa_whistle:

Well if the world dosen't think the US helped defeat the Germans then we just won't worry about who they think is uneducated now will we? :eusa_hand:

No one is questioning that the US helped in defeating Germany (allthough I would say that the impact of the Asian front was bigger), however there are a lot of arguments about the way each member contributed.
And as a German: The Wehrmacht was ultimatly crushed by the Red Army which suffered incredible losses by doing so.

No one is questioning that the US helped in defeating Germany (allthough I would say that the impact of the Asian front was bigger), however there are a lot of arguments about the way each member contributed.
And as a German: The Wehrmacht was ultimatly crushed by the Red Army which suffered incredible losses by doing so.

you didn't read this thread did you?

Forum List

Back