Will the U.S. choose to be a three time loser with Jeb?

Will Jeb become POTUS?

• No chance

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Jeb will become the GOP nominee and become POTUS

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Jeb will become the GOP nominee but not become POTUS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
After what the first two Shrubs, what are the chances that this country will elect Jeb? Even Spell check doesn't except his name.

Sorry, I didn't vote in the poll 'cause my crystal ball is on the fritz. If I had to guess, I'd say his odds of becoming POTUS right now are only slightly behind Hillary Clinton's. But there's way too much road to cover between now and then.

But honestly, I have to say I think his chances are not bad. He doesn't have as many negatives attached to him personally as Clinton or the other hopefuls. Defeating him will require attaching the failings of others to him.

Not sure that's gonna be a tremendously effective strategy.

Last edited:
Jeb will make a good President. He is not conservative enough to suit me, but hopefully he will modify some of his views. Although not perfect, he will be far superior to any scumbucket democrat!

This country should be so lucky as to once again have a Republican in the White House. Any Republican.
Mainstream media says the next President cannot have a dick.

I wonder if Jeb has that much "fire in the belly".

Jeb will make a good President. He is not conservative enough to suit me, but hopefully he will modify some of his views. Although not perfect, he will be far superior to any scumbucket democrat!
If he will make illegals report, be fingerprinted, photo ID'd, Iris scanned, and issued permits and allowed to work and pay taxes, in exchange for not being eligible for citizenship, I might consider him.

I don't see anybody else clamouring to run against Hillary.

I would rather not see another Bush or Clinton as President but in 2008 no Clinton gave us President Obama so I'm highly undecided on this.
Besides being a failure as SOS, what has she added to her resume'?

Not her bank account, mind you.

Forum List

Back