Will the Republican Party still be 90% white in 10 years?

To begin with, minorities are well represented in the Republican party. It's just a different kind of minority. Nikki Haley is Indian, Susana Martinez is mexican, Arthur Davis is black. The difference between democrats and republicans isn't one of race, it's ideology.

Fake is a progressive plant. He's not a Republican. Just ignore him like everyone else does.

Don't care what he really is or really isn't. I'm not a democrat or republican. Just want to have some discussion. It's easy to say "the republicans need to broaden their base" but how? If they can only broaden their base by abandoning the core of what forms their policies then they really aren't the republican party anymore.

I'm trying to explain to you, you'll get nothing of substance out of Fake. Ever.

FYI in ten years there will be NO white people in politics. They will all be mopping floors. Did you not hear Mayor Castro last night?

Last edited:
Your posts, and Koshergrl's as well. You need to specifically tell us all why you think minorties are well represented by the GOP, because I don't see the evidence, not when 90% of blacks and almsot 70% of Hispanics are telling us "not so".

I think Koshergrl is a progressive DNC operative trying to undermine the Republican Party. Doesn't matter. She only undermines what folks think of her.

Last edited:
Your posts, and Koshergrl's as well. You need to specifically tell us all why you think minorties are well represented by the GOP, because I don't see the evidence, not when 90% of blacks and almsot 70% of Hispanics are telling us "not so".

I think Koshergrl is a progressive DNC operative trying to undermine the Republic Party. Doesn't matter. She only undermines what folks think of her.

I agree. Her zaney posts push Undecideds & Indies in the Dem's waiting arms. Thank KG ;)

I bet she gets bonuses for this many, that many, and so forth.

I think Koshergrl is a progressive DNC operative trying to undermine the Republican Party. Doesn't matter. She only undermines what folks think of her.

I agree. Her zaney posts push Undecideds & Indies in the Dem's waiting arms. Thank KG ;)

How odd that there's no examples posted.

But wait...

King-Samir-Shabazz.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry, those are dems.

I think Koshergrl is a progressive DNC operative trying to undermine the Republic Party. Doesn't matter. She only undermines what folks think of her.

No one on this board is undecided. And if they are, it's because both candidates are unmitigated trash.

No one on this board is undecided. And if they are, it's because both candidates are unmitigated trash.

Why do progressives insist that blacks are a separate entity from people in general?

The GOP carries the geographical majority of the country. However, dem strongholds are the big cities...which happens to be where most of the country's black population is holed up. Trapped in ghettos designed and pawned off on them by the dems.

But it's changing.

alan1 is the perfect reason why the GOP must expand its base and broaden its umbrella or become a minor 3rd party by 2020.

I left the GOP because they are too liberal.

"No other Western industrialized nation would’ve elected a black president. I’m proud of this country for having elected Obama in 2008. But from the beginning of his term, I noticed a particular heat to conversations that wouldn’t ordinarily generate that kind of passion: The budget, appointments, health care.” He continues, “I think there are a lot of people who find it jarring to have a black man in the White House and they want him out. They just can’t believe that there’s not a more qualified white man. You won’t get anyone, and I do mean anyone, to admit it."

:clap2:

KG's posts will sway votes.

hahahaha

You two are idiots

PS I apologize to idiots everywhere for insulting them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back