Will the Republican Party still be 90% white in 10 years?

You, bripat, made a claim about Hispanics and party politics. I am offering you some free advice. I will watch tonight because I want to see what the other side has to say and how we counter it.

It's good advice, and it's free, wee one.

"We?" Do you actually believe I'm stupid enough to believe that we're on the same side?

Anyone who thinks Democrats give good advice obviously isn't a Republican.

I'm sorry that "most" non-whites live in this country for the cradle to grave. So what do you expect?

Whites for whatever reason has a culture that pushes our children to work hard and doesn't play the victim card. Same can be said about east asians. :eusa_boohoo:

The racism against whites over voting for their beliefs has got to stop.

Last edited:
Considering there is no evidence it's true now, probably not.

Will you still be claiming that? Yes.

Oh wow, man, you are so right. Except for Pew Research and Gallup and looking DIRECTLY at the Republican Convention on TV, there is no evidence at all. None. Not a bit. Except for what I just mentioned. Oh, and articles and research and studies and all the things Republicans have zero interest in.

I'm sorry that "most" non-whites live in this country for the cradle to grave. So what do you expect?

Whites for whatever reason has a culture that pushes our children to work hard and doesn't play the victim card. Same can be said about east asians. :eusa_boohoo:

The racism against whites over voting for their beliefs has got to stop.

?

clint-argues-white-6.jpg

Well, people that believe in social and fiscal conservatism are likely to do things based on their own work ethic. Most of these Meso's are coming here to escape the violence within their own lands, but don't think twice to use our system for all it's worth.

They truly don't care if this country becomes a third world failed states. They don't think ahead. East asians and whites have a culture that thinks ahead and wishes for better for the coming generations.

Hopefully, Blacks, Meso's and Arabs wake up to realities and push marxism behind them. More or less this is like inviting someone into your home and finding out that they're eating your food and watching your t.v/

Last edited:
The substance is not the point, Avatar, that I am making for bripat. They are their because they think the Dems are for them while we are against them.

Until our GOP figures a way to more successfully court them, the Hispanic vote will make us a minority party nationally in the many of the lower 48 and some of the upper 48 states.

bripat should listen to the Hispanic speakers at the DNC tonight for a balanced view.

I havent been impressed with them so far. its all attack Republicans. Nothing of substance.

Will the Republican Party still be 90% white in 10 years?

If not, then who will join? They've attacked every minority in the US.

Any predictions about the Republican Party?

You are the biggest racist around

And I did not know you think that the Dems give good advice, so you better go pack and read what I have written. What makes you think so, because you did not get that from me.

My point, which you dodged, is that the Hispanics will support the Dems over us in the national elections, and we can't remain a majority party and have that keeping happening.

You, bripat, made a claim about Hispanics and party politics. I am offering you some free advice. I will watch tonight because I want to see what the other side has to say and how we counter it.

It's good advice, and it's free, wee one.

"We?" Do you actually believe I'm stupid enough to believe that we're on the same side?

Anyone who thinks Democrats give good advice obviously isn't a Republican.

Forum List

Back