Will the first 21st Century nuclear attack be on Israel?

Divine Wind

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2011
Texas
It seems like multiple Muslim nations either have or are working upon acquiring nuclear weapons. The biggest threat of North Korea isn't that Kim is stupid enough to launch his weapons, but that he will sell his tech to whoever can pay for them.

Given that so many Muslims hate both Jews and Israel, given that multiple cries of "Death to Israel!" and "Death to the United States", and given the proximity of Israel amongst hostile, nuclear-armed nations, I think it's not only likely that we'll be alive to witness a nuclear weapon used in an attack, but that attack will be in Israel.

When, and if, it happens, what should be the reaction of the West to mass murder on a nuclear scale?

It seems like multiple Muslim nations either have or are working upon acquiring nuclear weapons. The biggest threat of North Korea isn't that Kim is stupid enough to launch his weapons, but that he will sell his tech to whoever can pay for them.

Given that so many Muslims hate both Jews and Israel, given that multiple cries of "Death to Israel!" and "Death to the United States", and given the proximity of Israel amongst hostile, nuclear-armed nations, I think it's not only likely that we'll be alive to witness a nuclear weapon used in an attack, but that attack will be in Israel.

When, and if, it happens, what should be the reaction of the West to mass murder on a nuclear scale?
1) NK is not a Muslim nation.

2) Muslims would never nuke their holy land, nor would there be a need for that. Hell, we could send a few dozen Hell's Angels over to tel aviv and kick their ass.

That post is a total fail.

The way the Neolibs and Neocons are going, Russia and the USA might have a full nuclear exchange.

156060.jpg

Wrong
ISIS Destroys Ancient Mosque And Minaret In Iraqi City Of Mosul

2) Muslims would never nuke their holy land, nor would there be a need for that. Hell, we could send a few dozen Hell's Angels over to tel aviv and kick their ass.

Adios Israel.

While, I don't support nuking anyone, I don't really care about the nuking of Israel.

I don't care about a nation of idiots who typically say Poland was worse than the Nazis, and that Poland owes them compensations.

Such a awful gratitude for the Poland who granted them the first Civil Rights the Statute of Kalisz, a Poland which took in 100's of thousands of Jewish refugees, a Poland which saved the most Jews in WW2, setting up Zegota to use Polish money, and lives to save, and aid Holocaust victim Jews, and a Poland which warned the World about the Holocaust with Jan Karski, or documented it like Witold Pilecki.

Not one molecule in Israel is considered Holy by Muslims.

Adios Israel.

While, I don't support nuking anyone, I don't really care about the nuking of Israel.

I don't care about a nation of idiots who typically say Poland was worse than the Nazis, and that Poland owes them compensations.

Such a awful gratitude for the Poland who granted them the first Civil Rights the Statute of Kalisz, a Poland which took in 100's of thousands of Jewish refugees, a Poland which saved the most Jews in WW2, setting up Zegota to use Polish money, and lives to save, and aid Holocaust victim Jews, and a Poland which warned the World about the Holocaust with Jan Karski, or documented it like Witold Pilecki.

Another lie by Pro Palestinian Scum. It was the Danish who saved the most Jews. Poland was one of the worst

Adios Israel.

Another lie by Pro Palestinian Scum. It was the Danish who saved the most Jews. Poland was one of the worst

Polish Righteous Among the Nations - Wikipedia

Adios Israel.

Another lie by Pro Palestinian Scum.

What makes you think I'm pro-Palestinian?

I don't want any Islamic refugees in the West, that would include Palestinians.

1) Strawman argument. I never said it was.

2) Only the Dome of the Rock is sacred to them, the rest of Israel is not.

Think as you like. Your hatred for Israel is all over this forum.

156060.jpg
Funny and all-too-common idea, but you just nuked about 50% of the world's oil reserves. Although the US can get by without a drop of that oil, our allies and, more importantly, trading partners cannot. About one third of the US economy is tied to foreign trade. Even a blockade of the Straits of Hormuz would result in a global depression and, consequently, global war, much less nuking the region rendering it unusable for decades.

World_Oil_Reserves_by_Region.PNG

paste158.jpg

ustrade.jpg

LW fear-mongering a war in the ME: https://www.usnews.com/opinion/worl...-fast-track-to-nuclear-war-in-the-middle-east
...For the moment, at least, any Iranian missile reprisal against U.S. interests and personnel would have to exclude the American homeland. This same limiting prediction, however, cannot be made in reference to any considered Israeli targets. On the contrary, any reciprocal Iranian attack directed against Israel would plausibly target that country's military assets and could also include a significant number of "soft" civilian populations and corollary infrastructures.

Even if it is being played only by rational adversaries, the advancing strategic "game" would demand that each contestant relentlessly strive for "escalation dominance." Ominously, it is in the thoroughly unpracticed internal dynamics of any such rivalry that the serious prospect of a genuinely "Armageddon" scenario could sometime be realized. This intolerable outcome could be produced either in unexpected increments of escalation by any or all of the three dominant national players, or instead, by any sudden quantum leap in destructiveness undertaken by Iran, Israel and/or the United States

LW fear-mongering a war in the ME: https://www.usnews.com/opinion/worl...-fast-track-to-nuclear-war-in-the-middle-east
...For the moment, at least, any Iranian missile reprisal against U.S. interests and personnel would have to exclude the American homeland. This same limiting prediction, however, cannot be made in reference to any considered Israeli targets. On the contrary, any reciprocal Iranian attack directed against Israel would plausibly target that country's military assets and could also include a significant number of "soft" civilian populations and corollary infrastructures.

Even if it is being played only by rational adversaries, the advancing strategic "game" would demand that each contestant relentlessly strive for "escalation dominance." Ominously, it is in the thoroughly unpracticed internal dynamics of any such rivalry that the serious prospect of a genuinely "Armageddon" scenario could sometime be realized. This intolerable outcome could be produced either in unexpected increments of escalation by any or all of the three dominant national players, or instead, by any sudden quantum leap in destructiveness undertaken by Iran, Israel and/or the United States

Since Palestinians keep diverting attention as the "serve the Pope or die" KKK churchstate nuclear attempts like the failed Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount prior to 9/11 so the loss of Israel & targets in the USA would create America's Holycosts; thereby making the Holocaust insignificant in the 21st century for all the too dang lily brilliant Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality crusade of ChristsHitlers politics now inundating civilization with drugs as if we're all expendable as a replacement to being gassed in concentration camps of WW II .

Forum List

Back