Will the democrat field grow?

Maybe Webb, for exposure perhaps.

HRC has to have a stroke or step in front of a bus for this crowd to grow.

Seriously? Who would "jump in" other than maybe Biden? I have said this a hundred times - if that bitch is all the democrats have - Election night is going to be a nightmare for the liberal assholes on this forum.

Hillary? Really!?!? Is she the "best" you have? A lying, murdering, thieving piece of gutter trash...... Boy Howdy....

the Left is scared to run against Hillary, she has the money, and the machine behind her.

And it's very likely it's going to bite them in the butt.

Seriously? Who would "jump in" other than maybe Biden? I have said this a hundred times - if that bitch is all the democrats have - Election night is going to be a nightmare for the liberal assholes on this forum.

Hillary? Really!?!? Is she the "best" you have? A lying, murdering, thieving piece of gutter trash...... Boy Howdy....

Weeeeeeeeeeee! I LOVE a negro who uses the term "Boy Howdy"!!!!!

And yet she's consistently beating all the GOP's candidates in polling.

the Left is scared to run against Hillary, she has the money, and the machine behind her.

And it's very likely it's going to bite them in the butt.

Conditional on Hillary winning the nomination, how likely do you think she is to lose the general election?

Depends solely on the GOP candidate.

Anybody to the hard right guarantees an easy Dem victory.

Kasich and maybe Bush have the best possibility of beating her.

Chuck Todd says that a number of possible candidates who elected to not try this time are regretting it. Sanders has everyone amazed.

Conditional on Hillary winning the nomination, how likely do you think she is to lose the general election?
Not very likely considering the Republicans' electile dysfunction when it comes to the general.

Interesting. How high a chance do you then estimate that she will end up being elected (conditional on her winning the nomination)?

Forum List

Back