Will Russia Attack Polish Airfield?

Deadstick

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2023
Lancashire England
It's possible because it looks like they were implicated in the attack on the Russian military transport aircraft that was shot down over Russia, there is evidence it was a Nato attack, they should have blasted that airfield a long time ago it's one of the main point of Nato weapons into Ukraine, i can't remember a war where the enemy supply lines were not hit.

It's possible because it looks like they were implicated in the attack on the Russian military transport aircraft that was shot down over Russia, they should have blasted that airfield a long time ago it's one of the main point of Nato weapons into Ukraine, i can't remember a war where the enemy supply lines were not hit.
Poland will take over Ukraine West of the Dnieper

Poland will take over Ukraine West of the Dnieper
Possible as some of us have said for a while, also seen a report that Nato led by a British element may enter Ukraine West of the Dnieper, if they are crazy enough it could mean WW3, because the chosen puppet of Nato is losing.

A vote for Biden is a vote for WW III: Europe and North America and the Mideast all a smoking ruin, hundreds of millions dead.

Biden’s staff plans if he wins:

Last edited:
It's possible because it looks like they were implicated in the attack on the Russian military transport aircraft that was shot down over Russia, there is evidence it was a Nato attack, they should have blasted that airfield a long time ago it's one of the main point of Nato weapons into Ukraine, i can't remember a war where the enemy supply lines were not hit.

Russia doesn't dare. It'd never attack NATO because it knows it wouldn't last a week.

Russia will don't attack Poland because Schwab as Putin's boss prohibits it

It would be interesting to see if they did. To see if any talks about NATO's resolve aren't just cheap shit.

It'd be great if Poland, which spends more on their military than the US simply blitz attacked Russia in Ukraine. NATO would not need to get involved.

Of course not. The Russian military is a shell of its former self. It's using bodies as bullets, now. Poland is in NATO. The Russian sissy bully wants to pick on people who can't fight back.

No they are using Ukraine as a weapon against Russia normal people know that.
Hahaha

What rank stupidity. I know there are people stupid enough to believe this, but it still surprises me.

I do not count you among them. I know full well you know you are lying.

Of course not. The Russian military is a shell of its former self. It's using bodies as bullets, now. Poland is in NATO. The Russian sissy bully wants to pick on people who can't fight back.
Behave yourself, Ukraine had one of the strongest armies in Europe armed to the teeth by Nato, it's Nato that pick on small Countries.

Behave yourself, Ukraine had one of the strongest armies in Europe armed to the teeth by Nato, it's Nato that pick on small Countries.
I am not interested in your ad hoc lies.

Putin the sissy bully invaded Ukraine because he thought he would march to Kyiv and take the country in a couple weeks.

If NATO had actually had any involvement, his single file armor column would have been rubble in about 3 days. He invaded Ukraine precisely BECAUSE their military was small and not protected by NATO.

That's why pussyboi didn't invade Finland. They would have sent him home in a box.

Hahaha

What rank stupidity. I know there are people stupid enough to believe this, but it still surprises me.

I do not count you among them. I know full well you know you are lying.
I just told you how they are attacking Russia, Russian territory has been shelled by Nato supplied weapons Nato intel etc, you are in denial.

I just told you how they are attacking Russia, Russian territory has been shelled by Nato supplied weapons Nato intel etc, you are in denial.
No, you told me how they are letting their resources be used to counterattack Russia.

You can't go 5 minutes without lying.

Forum List

Back