Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
all these events and riots are recent too
Liberals will never stop rioting....will never stop killing cops....will never stop their mass shootings.....
thats partially true

yeah they will
Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
Liberals will never stop rioting....will never stop killing cops....will never stop their mass shootings.....
Yes, they will ... when they come on my street.

yeah they will
Earlier this year

maxresdefault.jpg

yeah they will
Earlier this year

maxresdefault.jpg

"Nicole," why are you so determined to keep this thread alive? Seems like you WANT there to be riots if Trump wins.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're another male pretending to be a girl on this site? Creepy.

yeah they will
maxresdefault.jpg

"Nicole," why are you so determined to keep this thread alive? Seems like you WANT there to be riots if Trump wins.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're another male pretending to be a girl on this site? Creepy.
agreed

yeah they will
maxresdefault.jpg

u want sumthing

Earlier this year

AP's Colvin Tries to Find Trump Supporters Who Will Riot If He Loses
To make her case, Colvin found someone in the crowd at Trump's Portsmouth, New Hampshire rally whose answer clearly indicated that she had asked him if Trump's supporters will riot. She also portrayed Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke as over the edge in using a word which President Obama himself has used. Finally, she seems to have missed the fact that one current and another former Black Lives Matter activist promised riots if Trump wins months ago.

Earlier this year

There are already riots and civil unrest.
real talk there are civil unrests

Earlier this year

certainly

Earlier this year

Sounds Like the Recipe for a Race Riot
Trump needn’t bother coming to Harlem to hold a rally. He does not want to reach out to black people; he wants a spectacle. All I see happening is white people with signs about Obama arguing with Black Israelites while someone eventually pulls out his phone and yells, “WorldStar!”

Earlier this year

poor Trump fans. cant protest peacefully

Earlier this year

Probably because liberals are babies and they riot for everything ..Been doing it since the 60s ..

Earlier this year

do fat White men have the energy to riot?

Earlier this year

Democrats won't riot.....

Earlier this year

We grew up rioting during the 60s.

Earlier this year

Those democrats are just overweight takers.....and just cogs in the liberal leviathan....

Earlier this year

Those democrats are just overweight takers.....and just cogs in the liberal leviathan....
Word of the day toilet paper?

Earlier this year

Word of the day toilet paper?
Even that won't clean up the shit mess that is today's democrats.....

Earlier this year

no trump no riot

Forum List

Back