Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
There are already riots and civil unrest.

Earlier this year

Probably. Throughout all of human history there have been riots when a leader and their government go after minority groups in their nation.

There are already millitant groups waiting for hunting season to begin. This is an opportunistic election for radicals like me.

Earlier this year

they may riot for a while 'till they get bored with it. then things will go back to normal. At that point then any further riots will depend on Trumps actions and the news media

If he loses, there will be violence.

What he has done is validate hate, anger, and bigotry on a mass scale. Mix that with record purchases of weaponry and testosterone…

How it manifests itself is anyone’s guess.

I believe that

we_shall_overcomb_funny_trump_decal.jpg

Forum List

Back