Will our Monumental Fraud pull off 2012 ?

Buggy Huggy,

These "African Witch Doctor" videos and stories are vicious fictitious spoofs produced by LIBTARD ORGANIZATIONS like Moveon.Org, Daily Kos, Media Matters, etc........which form the political base of the Obamarrhoids......and are the mouthpieces of the Obamarrhoidal trash.

I am not surprised that shit-eating Political Idiots like you gobble this crappola up. How else could you have become Obamarrhoidal morons ?

Sarah Palin Linked Her Electoral Success to Prayer of Kenyan Witch Hunter | Election 2008 | AlterNet

You have been exposed as a phoney, peddling crappola. And, your other posts substantiate the obvious: You are a desperate Obamarrhoidal apparatchik with the requisite shit-fer-brains of one.

Are you barking?...Or choking?? Should some one call for help?

Obama is in big trouble.... he'll not be around in 2013. On another note, just when you though the press couldn't be any more irrelevant... I've heard them blame the Gore breakup on.. wait for it......

Bush and Rush!!!

Amazing.

Personally, I think Tipper sees that Al's ponzie scheme called Climate Change is crumbling, and she figures best to get away from this dunce while there's still some money.

It is obvious to everyone by now that Obami Salaami is a Monumental Fraud.

Question: will his diehard leftards, the racist blacks, and the Illegal Immigrant Supporters commit America to this Monumental Fraud's COMBINED cataclysmic Health Care and Cap & Trade policies whose impact will be evident by 2012 ? And, let's not forget the economic effects of the end of the Bush tax cuts on business.

Illegal immigrants can't vote, so perhaps I misunderstood the question?

Oh, there are plenty of racist morons out there who will vote for Obama no matter what in 2012. Proven fact that many voted for him simply b/c he was black, they didn't even know or care what his stances were. Hell some of them were even asked who's policies they preferred only they were told Obama's were McCain's and visa versa and the obama fools preferred McCain's. LOL some of them even thought Palin was Obozo's running mate.

Question: will his diehard leftards, the racist blacks, and the Illegal Immigrant Supporters commit America to this Monumental Fraud's COMBINED cataclysmic Health Care and Cap & Trade policies whose impact will be evident by 2012 ? And, let's not forget the economic effects of the end of the Bush tax cuts on business.

I see you have never lived in Ca.

VaFOOL, Didn't say that illegal immigrants could vote.....although with ACORN any scam is possible. I stated that Illegal Immigrant SUPPORTERS could vote (see my quote).

Among your other shortcomings, I suggest that a fool like you learns how to read.

I was going to ask what kind of facts you had to support your psychobabble, then I saw that you suck off goats. So I guess the votes are in. Shepherd on!

Oh, there are plenty of racist morons out there who will vote for Obama no matter what in 2012. Proven fact that many voted for him simply b/c he was black, they didn't even know or care what his stances were. Hell some of them were even asked who's policies they preferred only they were told Obama's were McCain's and visa versa and the obama fools preferred McCain's. LOL some of them even thought Palin was Obozo's running mate.

Were you gathering those opinions from a bar stool?

Forum List

Back