Will Obama be held accountable?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
It was Obama's DOJ and his FBI.
Will Obama be put on the witness stand or will he be charged with a crime in the Steele Dossier Scandal?
Is Obama above the law?

Holding Presidents accountable evidently went out of style very early, but was certainly extinguished by the seventies.

All the sources you listed are fake news sites.

If you can find the story on Fox News, I'll believe it. Fox News has things like reporters, editors, and reputation to protect.

If anyone believes that this subject will go away, wait until Trump is re-elected. No matter the results exposed until 2024 Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies will try to use it against Trump and the GOP.....

What do you really think will happen? Obama has never been charged for illegally spying on Trump. I doubt he will ever face charges for anything he's done.

We now know with certainty that Hillary was behind financing the illegal Steele Dossier. When will she be charged with interfering in an election or with US government?

I think they should impeach Obumma. You know, already out of office, but just to make a point. If the GOP had any balls at all, they should take everything the democrats have done these past few years and do it even worse, just to throw it back in their face. That is, if the GOP ever come to power again.

It was Obama's DOJ and his FBI.
Will Obama be put on the witness stand or will he be charged with a crime in the Steele Dossier Scandal?
Is Obama above the law?

Nope. The political class are above the law.

Forum List

Back